IGNORED

APHEX TWIN. RETAIL OPPORTUNITY.

jasondonervan

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully BoC will do one. Crossbows, knives, The Brothers Guide to the Perfect Campfire and Assorted Fireside Recipe's, beanies, make your own ICBM model kits, Orange Juice, stick on BoC beards. The list is endless.

Actually they could wipe the floor of all Warp artists with their merch. 

Someone leaked the links to all the stuff early on Reddit, so depending on whether they honour these orders or not, the stock might be more limited now. The links are dead now.

Everything except the poster is going to be reprinted though, so if you're in the market for beach towels and baby jump suits, you're covered.

Apparently the orders went through. Dick move bleep

There was nothing in the shop saying the print was limited or that anything else was not limited. The whole thing was a big waste of time and money.

And those items online are for pre-order? Why on earth do you need more than 2 weeks gap to ship them?

Bunch of jokers

Hopefully BoC will do one. Crossbows, knives, The Brothers Guide to the Perfect Campfire and Assorted Fireside Recipe's, beanies, make your own ICBM model kits, Orange Juice, stick on BoC beards. The list is endless.

Hexagonal blotter paper with ditto tabs.

Gimme my signature Ae North Face jacket

You guys complaining about this being a cash grab...you do realize this is the same guy that released an album called "26 Mixes For Cash" right?

In other news, purchased a yellow bear and it went through fine, shipped to the USA

the yellow bear is the only thing I had in my basket and it said it wouldn’t ship to the US. Even more blerp that some did and some didn’t. Fucking horseshit. I’m never buying anything from them again. It’s always a debacle.

Of course the print is sold out. Sigh

it's in stock in the bleep.com https://bleep.com/a-retail-opportunity just ordered..

ps. now in stock even in the Aphex store

Got it, thanks for the heads-up! I just hope they'll let me combine all that stuff into one single shipping afterwards, this is getting a bit convoluted. As it is, shipping alone would cost me ~ one Bear, lol.

Archived