IGNORED

APHEX TWIN. RETAIL OPPORTUNITY.

jasondonervan

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a 90's comedy called Game On (quite funny) and I swear there's a scene in it when the geezer is caught by his female flatmate proper fucking a teddy bear on his bed as a practice run for fucking some bird he wants ta shag. He's also talking to the little bear while he's pumping it.

This is of course could be just a figment of my Stella Artois (6 cans for a fiver and the old school 5.2% job not the limp 4.8%), Super Skunk, Cocaine and occasional cheeky E drenched imagination.

I swear it's true.

Go on pump that Teddy!! Hoof It!!!

I'm drinking wine and now I realise I must sign off....

Hopefully BoC will do one. Crossbows, knives, The Brothers Guide to the Perfect Campfire and Assorted Fireside Recipe's, beanies, make your own ICBM model kits, Orange Juice, stick on BoC beards. The list is endless. Actually they could wipe the floor of all Warp artists with their merch.

Hexagonal blotter paper with ditto tabs.

im fully erect for all of these

Of course the print is sold out. Sigh

it's in stock in the bleep.com https://bleep.com/a-retail-opportunity just ordered..

ps. now in stock even in the Aphex store

Just came here to say the same, I managed to nab one as well and shipping to the US

Doesn't ship to France? But to us? What fuckery is this

Of course the print is sold out. Sigh

it's in stock in the bleep.com https://bleep.com/a-retail-opportunity just ordered..

ps. now in stock even in the Aphex store

Got it, thanks for the heads-up! I just hope they'll let me combine all that stuff into one single shipping afterwards, this is getting a bit convoluted. As it is, shipping alone would cost me ~ one Bear, lol.

This is written on the bleep print page - Limited edition of 500 A2 litho metallic print. 200 gsm. Supplied unframed, rolled in tube.

Initial run available now. Restocks coming in 2019. Sign up for availability updates.

Umbrella available on bleep but not microsite. Seriously blerp

What's this umbrella inside print you're all talking about? Is it goatse?

Please be goatse, that would be amazing.

What's this umbrella inside print you're all talking about? Is it goatse?

Please be goatse, that would be amazing.

It's the hideous face from the Windowlicker music video. Imagine that, looming over you wherever you go.

My awesome wife nabbed an umbrella for me on the blerp site as an xmas gift. 

2 seconds later, I checked and the umbrellas are now unavailable.

Bottom line... get married.  :wub:

*edit*

Never mind. Looks like the umbrellas are actually still available. 

Bottom bottom line... get married if you're not already, then order that umbrella while supplies last!

The umbrella is p cool but there's no way I would pay 53 USD + shipping for a fucking umbrella, lol.

I was on the line. I thought the same thing, but having someone else get it for me as a gift pretty much ensures an awesome xmas.

great, the teddy bears were sold out in a few minutes. couldn't get one at all :/ 

the poster as well. If anyone ordered two by accident or something, I'd love to buy one off you. mmmh. goddamn ebay shark bitches

Are the prints officially sold out now? Weird how they seemed to be out of stock for ages and then briefly returned.

The shipping is almost half the price of the item. How can anything cost that much to send by post? It's a rolled up tube!

Are the prints officially sold out now? Weird how they seemed to be out of stock for ages and then briefly returned.

The shipping is almost half the price of the item. How can anything cost that much to send by post? It's a rolled up tube!

Royal Mail charge stupid prices for oversized items.

orange bear is best, green second, yellow way back in third

agree. I had the orange bear and poster in my cart. that fucked up. then just the yellow bear. that didn’t work either. thanks blerp.

Archived