IGNORED

APHEX TWIN. RETAIL OPPORTUNITY.

jasondonervan

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All sold out almost instantly at the Bleep store from what I have heard... people flipping this stuff on eBay for insane prices (tbh the retail prices were a bit high IMO)...

Is there anything left? I was going to pop by after work but there's no point if there's nothing there.

All sold out almost instantly at the Bleep store from what I have heard... people flipping this stuff on eBay for insane prices (tbh the retail prices were a bit high IMO)...

And yet, I thought the print was probably the most reasonably priced item, for what it is... which is why I snaffled one, cos Collapse EP is my friend  :beer:

or maybe, and hear me out as this is a pretty out there idea, maybe Schlitze is just an idiot. or perhaps a jerk. hard to determine so far.

I hope he keeps posting so one day we can all find out which it is.

And yet, I thought the print was probably the most reasonably priced item, for what it is... which is why I snaffled one, cos Collapse EP is my friend  :beer:

No, agreed - the print was reasonably priced. 53USD for an umbrella though (is it true that the inside is screen-printed with those horrible Windowlicker faces? If so, then perhaps the price is more justified since screen printing on both sides isn't cheap).

What does the Collapse print have written in the background?

What does the Collapse print have written in the background?

Pinched from an ebay listing:

eba640ddh.jpg

Thinking it's Weirdcore code bizness from the gfx in the vid

That is quite cool - thanks for posting that!

11261137_5bfb5c83abe11.jpg

場所:JOINT HARAJUKU(東京都渋谷区神宮前4-29-9 2F) Tokyo, Japan

Saturday (12/1): 12:00 - 20:00

Sunday (12/2): 12:00 - 18:00

Event info: BEATINK

Same gear as London, no Japan excloosives (none announced, at least)

:rhubear1:  :rhubear2:  :rhubear1:  :rhubear2:  :rhubear2:  :rhubear1:  :rhubear1:  :rhubear1:  :rhubear2:  :aphexsign:

• An anti-pollution mask to breathe outside after the pollution generated to produce the mask
  • An umbrella to protect yourself against acid rain
  • A towel to dry yourself after the shitty umbrella breaks into pieces
  • Odd newborn products for the next fucked up generation

Can't say I feel insulted at all... it's pure braindance poetry :cisfor: 

Archived