IGNORED

Brainwaltzera - Epi Log EP

gated

I just talked to a guy at a bar at a gig who has a friend who knows someone that used to know people in Cornwall and he had literally factfull truths about the fact and truth that Brainwaltzera is RDJs wife, literally and truthfully objective factoid itt.

I just talked to a guy at a bar at a gig who has a friend who knows someone that used to know people in Cornwall and he had literally factfull truths about the fact and truth that Brainwaltzera is RDJs wife, literally and truthfully objective factoid itt.

giphy.gif

and it explains the way the early stuff really has an RDJ-like sound to it - because he probably would have helped her to produce it. Then as she learned she was able to produce it herself, which is why the recent releases have a different sound to them.

and it explains the way the early stuff really has an RDJ-like sound to it - because he probably would have helped her to produce it. Then as she learned she was able to produce it herself, which is why the recent releases have a different sound to them.

I was under the impression that most all of these tracks were made around the time of the dump. A couple on this ep were released on the SoundCloud around then.

Archived