IGNORED

Mature raver sc account choirdrill ep

worms

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely some completely new, never-heard-before tracks here, some in Tuning, some in Window, some in Choirdrill. Whether they are real or an imitation is pretty up in the air, they certainly sound authentic to the corresponding era/sound design, if it is fake, the guy has done their homework. 

richardo davinos getting us hype for nothing, fuckin hell didn't expect that after his new album. i wonder if he even knows that afx made an epic comment on one of his field recordings :lol:

https://soundcloud.com/richarddevine/hydrophone-recording-of

that mature raver guy did an outstanding job in ordening the afx dump, respect but fuck no to mixing in fake afx trash :catsuicide:

:facepalm:

How could anyone think this shit is for real? Just some fan uploading soundcloud tracks and fan remixes spread out in one big fucking mess. It's probably that annoying kroniktronikboy again.

jfc Richard Devine (and you watmmers who instantly eat it all up without looking twice). Calm your dicks.

What the Herr says.

Seems to be loads of 40 minute long files going up on sc with sc dump mixed with unreleased tracks

Check the mature raver account

Exciting stuff

Holy shit

There is NOTHING in either of these that wasn't already released in either Syrobonkers, SC DUmp or as a Bleepstore bonus. This has nothing to do with Richard IMO.

I've concentrated on the old stuff and it's certainly nicely grouped. I thought there was shit I hadn't heard but will need to go home and compare. It might well be stuff I don't remember though, Still grappling with the dumps as I like shit to be in albums as I'm old as fuck.

The stuff you hadnt heard was either:

A. Already out there, but you've missed it

B. Fake stuff, which to me, sounded obviously fake. Really fake. Facepalm and everything fake. F*A*K*E

hey richie, if yer reading this: please put the fresher + cleaner track up in your store. along with the other early stuff. there's gotta be a nice old afx rave set of tracks in that dump making an epic album. or a surfing on sine waves 2.0 or something.

and also the not early stuff obvsly. :)

Will listen now when I grab some headphones.

Bru it's afx, godel is just joking

9min in choirdrill must be fake cause we never heared it before

i said it was from the dump in the post! see? no debate about that being an afx track. 

Choirdrill 40:00, identical synth to Medieval Rave MK2, impressively close. 

Some others at the ending of Tuning and Window, but the latter could be some SC tracks I missed, and the former are probably fake, but sound so chaotic and random I am not too bothered either way. 

:facepalm:

How could anyone think this shit is for real? Just some fan uploading soundcloud tracks and fan remixes spread out in one big fucking mess. It's probably that annoying kroniktronikboy again.

jfc Richard Devine (and you watmmers who instantly eat it all up without looking twice).

But jan it has that tnodvood track and that one wusn't downloadable

Yeah, but it's most probably the same version I have. Ripped from SC in the glorious 128 kbps :sad: 

Archived