IGNORED

AphexTwin@WARP30

Concerts,

Expo,s,

"PERFORMANCES" ?????!!!!!

what... performances... for warp's 30th anniversary..... no way......................

Yeah, it looks in da vid like afx is doing a performance??

BOC IMMINENT

(but not for real)

but yeah? please? maybe?

where the special quest mention. which is obv BOC? 

DO they need to make another statement as a group. Is Tomorrow's Harvest the last thing worth mentioning?

wouldbesosweet

Concerts,

Expo,s,

"PERFORMANCES" ?????!!!!!

what... performances... for warp's 30th anniversary..... no way......................

Yeah, it looks in da vid like afx is doing a performance?

It's like you all loose your memories, don't you remember how many times his DJ Sets have been announced as performances :-D? Not that I care.

BOC IMMINENT

(but not for real)

but yeah? please? maybe?

where the special quest mention. which is obv BOC? 

DO they need to make another statement as a group. Is Tomorrow's Harvest the last thing worth mentioning?

wouldbesosweet

I pray

every night

look outside towards the moon

and say

bocbocbocbocbocboc

Here's hoping Squarepusher pulls another "Archive" set - warp20 was THE best thing ever!

085uio0.jpg

:squarepusher_logo:  :squarepusher_logo:  :squarepusher_logo:  :squarepusher_logo:  :squarepusher_logo:

One of the best live shows I ever did see. That it's rolling up to 10 years ago now is terrifying.

ALL HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping Squarepusher pulls another "Archive" set - warp20 was THE best thing ever!

085uio0.jpg

:squarepusher_logo::squarepusher_logo::squarepusher_logo::squarepusher_logo::squarepusher_logo:

One of the best live shows I ever did see. That it's rolling up to 10 years ago now is terrifying.

ALL HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Squaaaarepuuuusheeeeer!!! »

085uio0.jpg

:squarepusher_logo:  :squarepusher_logo:  :squarepusher_logo:  :squarepusher_logo:  :squarepusher_logo:

Oh man i never knew you were there....... indeed it was truly epic. Those "aphex" tracks............ christ on a scooter

085uio0.jpg

Oh man i never knew you were there....... indeed it was truly epic. Those "aphex" tracks............ christ on a scooter

With your extensive gig attendance, I should've known you'd be there, phud blud  :wink: Road tripped it up to Sheff from the South with some maets, with an ill-advised return trip at about 4am the next morning. I know oscy was stood about 2 feet to my left down the front for squonchpooter! Fingers crossed for a legit Warp30 thing happening in 2019, first beers are on me if so  :beer:

I'll most likely be there and [ ]

I forget who was the "lets fooking have it" guy... a poster here.. show yerself!

Actually I think twas oscillik :)

Lol nope, not me. It was deffo someone around by us though(I know you were about 10 steps to my left, Jasondonervan must literally have been about 5)

Archived