IGNORED

AphexTwin@WARP30

Poor fake stuff, I believe this horrible music in the background comes from this n*gga fox buddy...

Alas said horrible music is a Warp signing: https://warp.net/artists/dj-nigga-fox/

Doesn't make it less fake mind. My guess is it's a student project, googling the creator comes up with - https://www.behance.net/ValLeMoign/appreciated

Obviously it's fake, I mean where is Lonelady ? where is hudson mo ? future brown ? Nozinja FFS where is nozinja ? all those groundbreaking warp artists that have redefined the IDMZ sound during the last decade ? 

Obviously it's fake, I mean where is Lonelady ? where is hudson mo ? future brown ? Nozinja FFS where is nozinja ? all those groundbreaking warp artists that have redefined the IDMZ sound during the last decade ?

You forgot Gaika Spaghetti

• 2 weeks later...

Next AE tour will just be them drawing equations/code on transparency paper with an overhead projector.

You have to know the coding language and the behavior of its functions, using your brain as the compiler.

The only sounds in the room are scruffy beard-strokes and the occasional "fuck yeah boys!"

Truly next level.

Next AE tour will just be them drawing equations/code on transparency paper with an overhead projector.

You have to know the coding language and the behavior of its functions, using your brain as the compiler.

The only sounds in the room are scruffy beard-strokes and the occasional "fuck yeah boys!"

Truly next level.

Haha I love that, would be a good quote for my Autechre zine

Here's hoping Squarepusher pulls another "Archive" set - warp20 was THE best thing ever!

085uio0.jpg

:squarepusher_logo::squarepusher_logo::squarepusher_logo::squarepusher_logo::squarepusher_logo:

One of the best live shows I ever did see. That it's rolling up to 10 years ago now is terrifying.

Yes indeed! I remember when It got up on youtube like it was yesterday and I was blown away from the first track!

Truly next level.

Haha I love that, would be a good quote for my Autechre zine

This needs to be the new WATMM splash page

Archived