IGNORED

Bjarki - Happy Earthday (new video interview - WAVESHAPER TV)

Suction Records

yeah it's really good!! it's like a better version of that skee mask album lol. amazed no one has pointed out that bhiev_sheep HEAVILY samples corc. and if it's not a sample (which it is) then it's an obvious reference

yeah it's really good!! it's like a better version of that skee mask album lol. amazed no one has pointed out that bhiev_sheep HEAVILY samples corc. and if it's not a sample (which it is) then it's an obvious reference

I knew that was the song I was thinking of...

And another Ae sample on plastic memories ?

I put off ordering the 4xLP because I had pre-ordered a regular copy through Redeye a while back, but after getting to hear the album in it's entirety I couldn't help myself and pulled the trigger when I saw there were only several remaining. So good.

I put off ordering the 4xLP because I had pre-ordered a regular copy through Redeye a while back, but after getting to hear the album in it's entirety I couldn't help myself and pulled the trigger when I saw there were only several remaining. So good.

Same, I went for the box upgrade too. I'm guessing I can cancel at Redeye.

Yeah, and I'm hearing some Incunabula/Amber percussion throughout (eg 02:43) but I'm not sure if it's Nil I'm thinking aof. 

And the voice in Ceral Rudestorm resembles The Tuss - talkin2u mix2 +9

https://bjarki-official.bandcamp.com/track/cereal-rudestorm