Bjarki - Happy Earthday (new video interview - WAVESHAPER TV)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   Sorry if this doesn't fit exactly in the new release forum, but technically this video is highlighting the recording process behind Bjarki's forthcoming "Happy Earthday" LP on !K7 Records (I'v

cool, thanks for posting! can't wait for the lp   it should just embed if u paste either the share link or url: https://youtu.be/QYRxid1iss0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRxid1iss0

So it looks like that bonus vinyl only album with the boxset earlier this year will finally see track titles and a digital release.

yeah it's really good!! it's like a better version of that skee mask album lol. amazed no one has pointed out that bhiev_sheep HEAVILY samples corc. and if it's not a sample (which it is) then it's an obvious reference

yeah it's really good!! it's like a better version of that skee mask album lol. amazed no one has pointed out that bhiev_sheep HEAVILY samples corc. and if it's not a sample (which it is) then it's an obvious reference

I knew that was the song I was thinking of...

And another Ae sample on plastic memories ?

I put off ordering the 4xLP because I had pre-ordered a regular copy through Redeye a while back, but after getting to hear the album in it's entirety I couldn't help myself and pulled the trigger when I saw there were only several remaining. So good.

I put off ordering the 4xLP because I had pre-ordered a regular copy through Redeye a while back, but after getting to hear the album in it's entirety I couldn't help myself and pulled the trigger when I saw there were only several remaining. So good.

Same, I went for the box upgrade too. I'm guessing I can cancel at Redeye.

Yeah, and I'm hearing some Incunabula/Amber percussion throughout (eg 02:43) but I'm not sure if it's Nil I'm thinking aof. 

And the voice in Ceral Rudestorm resembles The Tuss - talkin2u mix2 +9

https://bjarki-official.bandcamp.com/track/cereal-rudestorm

This is fantastic! Never heard of this dude before. Thanks!

Man you’re in for a treat. Check his 3 albums on Trip next.

Will do for sure!