IGNORED

Bjarki - Happy Earthday (new video interview - WAVESHAPER TV)

Suction Records

It's great. I agree with Lopez I think it's my favorite of his releases to date. 

For those new to Bjarki also check out his Label "bbbbbb recors" many great artists.

https://www.discogs.com/label/1167266-bbbbbb

EOD released on there as well (found out about Bjarki thru his releases) and for those new to Bjarki I imagine you've in the least listened to those. There are also a number of similar artists to Bjarki such as Volruptus who have hands in multiple genres in addition to IDM if you want to use that label.

Edited by Brisbot

$30 for postage to WA state. Yikes.

Looks like he transferred some inventory from k7's store to his bandcamp, so you should be able to buy it from him again if you're quick.  Shipping was only €11.00 to the midwest when I bought it from there earlier. 

Edited by andrd

Genuinely best album I've heard in forever. Does what Named and Skee mask as mentioned hoped they would. Something very cryptic about all the little noises and samples, extremely melancholy in places but at same time a track like Cereal Rudest would kick off on the floor. A triumph.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

pretty sure cereal rudestorm samples 3buchla + MARF B + 6 off the Fuji tape. Love the vocoder in that, would not mind remixing it if I could, hear an entirely different song hiding in there..  :music:

yeah bjarki is real deal. really lovely and can't wait to enjoy it on the hifi

it was your comment about it being like that Skee Mask that made me check this out. Thanks! It is so sick.

Edited by jules

I started to today. I’m not super into techno too much but he has like a weird almost tongue-in-cheek take on it? It’s kind of funny but groovy as fuck. Unless I’m just selling it to myself...

this is ace! had preordered as soon as i heard all the birdy sounds. this is my first bjarki. been listening every day and i'm really into it. ps i too noticed the corc sample right away.. i love corc and had sampled that same bit and used it in heaps of tracks back in the day :)))

I started to today. I’m not super into techno too much but he has like a weird almost tongue-in-cheek take on it? It’s kind of funny but groovy as fuck. Unless I’m just selling it to myself...

yes those trip albums are like what oizo did with house and bogdan did with dnb. goofy, oddball bedroom techno but could still play in a club. love it.

healthy texting and cereal rudestorm are really great

bjarki: "You can consider this album as a window into my head and even my soul."

*has a track called ( . )_( . )

me: nice 

Edited by dr lopez

healthy texting and cereal rudestorm are really great

bjarki: "You can consider this album as a window into my head and even my soul."

*has a track called ( . )_( . )

me: nice 

Aye Cereal Rudestorm is quiet illicit banger that Bjarki can kick off at any time.

It's such a good album!

Still surprised by hip-hop/trip-hop beats.