Covert 3 (Touched Music)

Touched Music

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 is brainwaltzera. it was on their soundcloud

Do you remember the title?

35 kruo squidge [rewind90s].mp3

filename may have lost some unusual characters.

Great tune.

In general, this is shaping up to be the best Touched comp in terms of quality tracks.

bought :)

i could just be ear fatigued after a long day... but it sounds a bit maximized in the mastering.  ugh.. long day. 

lot's of really really nice tracks in this one... whoever made them :) 

can't wait to listen tomorrow on fresh ears

i could just be ear fatigued after a long day... but it sounds a bit maximized in the mastering.  ugh.. long day.

No, you're right - Good ears, barring a few tracks it is a bit square sausage-y:

covert3.png

@mcbpete -  ^^interesting.

i'm enjoying it more today.  i think it's a couple mixes that just don't hold up as well as some of the others so the limiting/maximizing is more evident on those tracks and makes for a bit of brittleness/hardness. 

would be nice to hear a version where it's backed off the limiter a bit for more dynamics. it'll play well when listening at work though and i'm antiipating it'll be in heavy rotation because there's so many really nice tracks. 

as far as i know the only one who made tracks with atmosphere and melodic depth similar to Sequin Innfoil is mike paradinas

And that track name is such a µ-Ziq track name if I ever heard one...

as far as i know the only one who made tracks with atmosphere and melodic depth similar to Sequin Innfoil is mike paradinas

And that track name is such a µ-Ziq track name if I ever heard one...

Although I really really really like that Sequin Innfoil track, I'm not hearing Mike P in it for whatever reason.

do they release the artists at a later date or is our guessing as good as it gets on this comp?

I'm sure I have a memory where the artists in earlier Coverts would be revealed by Norvum when later editions were released but that could be a completely false memory !

Archived