IGNORED

Soundcloud Tape Tracks Topic

o00o

All I know is that it would make me very happy if we got proper releases of the old unreleased stuff. Take my money basically.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

+1

i'm hoping for a soundcloud christmas dump similar to the last, but it seems like warp doesn't want to let that happen, so i'm assuming same idea but on the warp page and for a fee. would be proper mischievous of him if he dumped them on soundcloud again tho!

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

The only thing I don't like about the bleep store is doesn't have the rephlex and r&s stuff.

You maybe know this but Rephlex stuff will be added there at some point. Or so Rich said. Thought it would be soOon when the shop opened but, oh well :sad:

The only thing I don't like about the bleep store is doesn't have the rephlex and r&s stuff.

You maybe know this but Rephlex stuff will be added there at some point. Or so Rich said. Thought it would be soOon when the shop opened but, oh well :sad:
Yeah I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the day. Be lush if the r&s rights expired too. Would be amazing if he could do expanded versions of SAW1 and classics on there.

Im actually hoping for vinyl/cds releases of the old unreleased/SoundCloud stuff too. I don't really buy too much physical anymore but I would for old aphex stuff to just feel like I was a kid again or something.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

It'd be dope to hear unedited RDJ cassette rips, with all the quickly sketched ideas, sound experiments, larval versions of album material, tap warbles, etc etc; also getting a hint of the developmental chronology

• Thanks 1