Sign in to follow this  
o00o

Soundcloud Tape Tracks Topic

All I know is that it would make me very happy if we got proper releases of the old unreleased stuff. Take my money basically.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I thought Rich was done with Soundcloud and focusing on the bleepstore instead  :mellow:  Doesn't really matter, just want them asap!!!!

All I know is that it would make me very happy if we got proper releases of the old unreleased stuff. Take my money basically.

+1

Reading those words is enough to put a smile on my face, he seems so happy to rediscover his hidden gems !

i'm hoping for a soundcloud christmas dump similar to the last, but it seems like warp doesn't want to let that happen, so i'm assuming same idea but on the warp page and for a fee. would be proper mischievous of him if he dumped them on soundcloud again tho!

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

Blerp store release seems obvious , and I’m perfectly ok with that

I want it to be on bleep. I can stream it I want and buy decent downloads too. Aphexs bleep store is the best.

The only thing I don't like about the bleep store is doesn't have the rephlex and r&s stuff.

The only thing I don't like about the bleep store is doesn't have the rephlex and r&s stuff.

You maybe know this but Rephlex stuff will be added there at some point. Or so Rich said. Thought it would be soOon when the shop opened but, oh well :sad:

You maybe know this but Rephlex stuff will be added there at some point. Or so Rich said. Thought it would be soOon when the shop opened but, oh well :sad:
Yeah I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the day. Be lush if the r&s rights expired too. Would be amazing if he could do expanded versions of SAW1 and classics on there.

Im actually hoping for vinyl/cds releases of the old unreleased/SoundCloud stuff too. I don't really buy too much physical anymore but I would for old aphex stuff to just feel like I was a kid again or something.