IGNORED

Impressive People Thread

Dpek

LXNiEgT.png

The video that was the genesis of this thread:

Few gold jazzes:

This guy's impressive just because of how nice he is

Bunch of kids for real, kicking the shit out of musicians in the past and future

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will never not be dazzled by where Arnold Schwarzenegger began and where he went, I don't care how many affairs he has.

Arnold is a God among men when it comes to overcoming challenges and deserves massive respect

Shirley Curry, now 82, plays Skyrim for a living, and has her own YouTube channel of her gameplay.

In fact, fans are trying to petition Bethesda to immortalize her in the upcoming ESVI. I think it's an opportunity to redeem themselves after the ongoing FO76 drama.

Shirley Curry, now 82, plays Skyrim for a living, and has her own YouTube channel of her gameplay.

In fact, fans are trying to petition Bethesda to immortalize her in the upcoming ESVI. I think it's an opportunity to redeem themselves after the ongoing FO76 drama.

that's my kind of woman 

I will never not be dazzled by where Arnold Schwarzenegger began and where he went, I don't care how many affairs he has.

Arnold is a God among men when it comes to overcoming challenges and deserves massive respect

After Trump, he might have been able to get elected President, if he was a natural born American citizen.

Wow i tought it was a shred at first from one of u guys. I'm gonna copy squarepusher and then throw in some drukqs rip, nobody gonna notice

I don't mind the Flashbulb, but I have never seen him so deliberately rip off Tom.

Archived