Nil

a2186599441_10.jpg

https://rrose.bandcamp.com/album/beware-of-shells

1. Beware of Shells

2. Incisors

3. The Swelling

4. Sister (Remix)

5. Pecking Order

First solo Rrose release of 2018, featuring a previously unreleased 2013 remix of "Sister" by Deathday.
Also available on white vinyl (first pressing), distributed by kudosdistribution.co.uk
released November 30, 2018

Haven't had the time to properly listen to it yet, but being a huge fan of whatever she releases that was an instant-buy... even if the Lotus Eater LP with Lucy was quite underwhelming.

That's almost half an hour of new material anyway, thank you 2018 !

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

About to cop this on Bandcamp (digital vinyls) when I noticed she's released a buttload of eps since I last checqued... any others that get a watmmendation from you guys?

I've only scratched the surface but already dig the whole Rrose aesthetic

About to cop this on Bandcamp (digital vinyls) when I noticed she's released a buttload of eps since I last checqued... any others that get a watmmendation from you guys?

I've only scratched the surface but already dig the whole Rrose aesthetic

I got the digital vinyls through Boomkat, they were cheaper.  Picked up For Acquaintance and The Ends of Weather too.

I bought her whole digital discography via BC some releases ago and have been purchasing whatever she puts out since then. Aside from The Lotus Eaters with Lucy (quite meh), I’d grab everything really. Among her recent ones, Omerta might be my fave. The Ends of Weather and Arc Unknown too.

Agreed. Always been a huge, huge fan of the producer behind that moniker anyway.

Attending one of her gigs in a couple of months, I'm thrilled!

Archived