IGNORED

19 years 5 months 27 days Forum exists

Soloman Tump

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vaguely remember a nice dicks thread accompanying the nice tits thread. Or one of the various attempts at a nice tits thread. Before pappa was producing juniors and became 'responsible', that is. Or, from a eurofag perspective, more uptight about nudity. ;D

dick-punch.png

I suggest ABC (Ask Boards Cooking [tips])

Michael and Marcus: Do I put lentils in my stew before or after the tofu ? What's your favourite round fruit that is reddy-yellow ?

I suggest ABC (Ask Boards Cooking [tips])

Michael and Marcus: Do I put lentils in my stew before or after the tofu ? What's your favourite round fruit that is reddy-yellow ?

Can you name my pasta?

tits...i member tits.................

I remember furrowed brows over an IDM forum becoming too much of a boys’ club. There were some incredibly funny posters on here too. WATMM used to be fuckin wild. Ask Autechre Anything was pretty heartwarming. We did good imo

I remember furrowed brows over an IDM forum becoming too much of a boys’ club. There were some incredibly funny posters on here too. WATMM used to be fuckin wild. Ask Autechre Anything was pretty heartwarming. We did good imo

fortunately we did the necessary changes and now theres still <5 women

yeah watmm used to be the greatest. now it's just rubin farr. a cautionary tale

fortunately we did the necessary changes and now theres still <5 women

2 of which don't post anymore...

Archived