IGNORED

Rolando Simmons - Summer Diary One EP

ncrtx

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is Rolando on a record label tour?

Yes! But I’m about 2 years behind on my commitments so won’t agree to do a new release until 2021 ?

Furthur Electronix wanted to release shadow wedding and it didn’t feel right to put a bunch of brand new tracks on the EP, so I found some unfinished tracks sketched out roughly at the same time as wedding and finished them for forced hypnosis.

I was in a 90s electronics mood at the time of trawl touchdown listening to a lot of orbital and looking into digital synths so there’s a nice weird clash of vibes on it that I like. And I got to dust off my Alisa 1387 for a guest appearance!

I’m also concerned about missing out on the further electronix EP. What’s the best way to get in on this?

Add anil lal on facebook and turn on notifications. He should announce on facebook what time they go on sale, he did that with the last couple EPs.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, very honest said:

Mr. Burglar, how are things going? I've been enjoying Summer Diary One. Anything new coming out soon?

yep, would like to hear two :tongue:

burglar physicals are one of the few things I try to get a copy of the moment I hear about it. I three the sentiment of hearing how's you. Further release still in the pipes?

24 minutes ago, chronical said:

burglar physicals are one of the few things I try to get a copy of the moment I hear about it. I three the sentiment of hearing how's you. Further release still in the pipes?

Should be soon I hope.  The label guy posted a loose release schedule last month and the only things left before the Rolando release is their next compilation and Lobec.  Dunno if it's an ordered list though. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 11:03 PM, andrd said:

Should be soon I hope.  The label guy posted a loose release schedule last month and the only things left before the Rolando release is their next compilation and Lobec.  Dunno if it's an ordered list though. 

Hi andrd (and others!), hope you’re all having a really nice summer...

No info on the Furthur release, it’s finished and handed over. The second Summer Diary EP was originally supposed to have four tracks but we’re adding a fifth one which is causing a little delay there as well. I’ve been otherwise busy fixing up a house, swimming and teaching myself to use a bunch of gear :-)

5 hours ago, theburglar said:

Hi andrd (and others!), hope you’re all having a really nice summer...

No info on the Furthur release, it’s finished and handed over. The second Summer Diary EP was originally supposed to have four tracks but we’re adding a fifth one which is causing a little delay there as well. I’ve been otherwise busy fixing up a house, swimming and teaching myself to use a bunch of gear ?

Great news, looking forward to both releases!

Good luck with your house too, in my experience the work never ends.

• 1 year later...

Archived