IGNORED

Rolando Simmons - Summer Diary One EP

ncrtx

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some info from his facebook:

Sergio contacted me earlier this year and politely asked if it maybe was time to make an EP, which we had discussed for a long time. I was in the middle of renovations and couldn't access my cool new studio for the whole summer, so I decided to let constraints make the EP and brought along a Zoom H1 recorder and the tiniest synths I could find. This resulted in material for two EPs that are now to be released by Analogical Force.

I only wish both were released at once to cut shipping costs 

Sergio contacted me earlier this year and politely asked if it maybe was time to make an EP, which we had discussed for a long time. I was in the middle of renovations and couldn't access my cool new studio for the whole summer, so I decided to let constraints make the EP and brought along a Zoom H1 recorder and the tiniest synths I could find. This resulted in material for two EPs that are now to be released by Analogical Force.

That would have been optimal, however the second one isn’t finished yet whereas the first one was mastered a good while ago. By material I meant source material rather than finished tracks.

That would have been optimal, however the second one isn’t finished yet whereas the first one was mastered a good while ago. By material I meant source material rather than finished tracks.

That makes sense. I had thought you meant both were mastered & ready.  Regardless, looking forward to both of them!

Archived