IGNORED

DMX Krew Album ID?

hayhook

Been digging into DMX Krew's ridiculously large discography and came across an album called Polypipe that I'm not finding on Discogs...

Does anyone have info on what this is?

It definitely has "That 80's" sound but is lacking the usual booty beats of the other releases...

It's got a very new agey/Ladyhawke Soundtrack feel to it.
Is this a legit EDMX release or did someone put out a "fake"?

Here's the Polypipe Tracklist.  So do we think this is kroniktronicboy, or whoever, making fake tracks and posting them as DMX Krew, or posting legit ones with incorrect names?

post-172-0-19246200-1544005955_thumb.png

My guess is they are actual DMX Krew tracks (b-sides or Soundcloud rips, etc) with different names. Who told you they were unreleased demos? They very well might be originally, but I'm pretty sure that Polypipe compilation on Bandcamp wasn't authorized by Ed.

word.  found polypipe on slsk asked the guy i got it from what it was, and he said was demos. the rest of his collection was legit stuff I already had, so it seemed like potentially real?

Archived