BCM

invade Ireland again?

legalize weed?

take Bozza, Rees-Mogg & Gove out on t'moors, in the dead of night, and line them all up House That Jack Built style & bosh, 1 bullet, 3 less cunts, those are good numbers

speaking of numbers: date of refererendum = 23rd June 2016, margin of May's defeath = 230

What are everyone's predictions?

Mine are: May resigns, one of the shitheels gets in (bozza?), mass riots, hard brexit, more riots, everything goes to shit, Corbyn gets in next election, everything somehow gets even more shit, no end to misery in sight, mass extinction event, all life on earth extinguished by 2040

Edited by Amen Warrior

Mine are: May resigns, one of the shitheels gets in (bozza?), mass riots, hard brexit, more riots, everything goes to shit, Corbyn gets in next election, everything somehow gets even more shit, no end to misery in sight, mass extinction event, all life on earth extinguished by 2040

we can turn it all around if we start mining the moon, though.

it's kinda like watching a suicide. years of planning, but now? yes or no? slice wrists? use rope? train? bridge? overdose? can't decide. the goodbye letter has been written, but that's not perfect either. o, how *should* one kill themselves in the best possible way.... 

should the EU just throw Britain in front of a train to get it over with? free Britain from the endless pain and suffering!

On a more positive note, on that final day: Half Life 3 teased, new BoC album announcement, XLT gets +260 pixels, and watmm.com gets site content

i love BCM's optimism but I see no-deal more likely.

unfortunate issue is that if there is a second referendum that voted stay, those leavers wouldn't go down quietly.

Edited by dr lopez

people often say that maybe everyone died a few years ago and we're now in hell, it's more like purgatory tbh.

in other news, how shit a opposition leader do you have to be to look worse than May during this nonsense?

Not Sure for Prime Minister!

What a peculiar subset of european countries, btw. France and germany are in the eu. The nordics are a different story. But what about those other EU countries? It looks like cherry picking. Please dont blindly assume these stats mean something worthwhile.

I just can't see Corbyn in the PM role. Sure he's a lovely bloke and everything. Maybe that's the problem, he's not enough of a cunt for the top job.