BCM

"best for everybody" is a relative thing. Half of the Brits think it's best to leave. I think it's best for people to get the chance to learn from their mistakes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

isn't that's what's happening right now though? i mean.. i hope someone is learning something.  not that it matters.. the saying is those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it but i think it doesn't matter that no matter what the same mistakes are made over and over again. 

as in america, it seems enough people bought the lie and now are stuck with it regardless of any regrets. there's so much ego and grandstanding tied up in politics. people rarely admit they were wrong. 

the saying is those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it but i think it doesn't matter that no matter what the same mistakes are made over and over again. 

I'm a bit more optimistic actually. Progress has its ups and down. But on a bigger scale, say 1000 years, tends to move upwards. And in order to move forwards, sometimes a step back is a necessity. So let's take this step collectively. And perhaps we'll discover this might actually be the thing that will take us to the next step. Surprisingly. I mean, who knows.

"best for everybody" is a relative thing. Half of the Brits think it's best to leave. I think it's best for people to get the chance to learn from their mistakes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is why I am in favour of a  post-brexit dual-tier society UK. Everyone who voted remain gets to keep things as they were. Brexit voters get their NWO.

Example would be I go to a supermarket and shop normally on the green side of the store. The brexit voter goes over to the red side, where most of the shelves are empty and a can of beans is £5, but they don't have to look at brown people :^)

2nd ref on the way fingers crossed... hahaha we're staying europe! like an incredibly annoying relative you can't get rid of. just when you thought they were finally going to fuck off, they turn around and tell you they'll be staying another 2 weeks.

2nd ref on the way fingers crossed... hahaha we're staying europe! like an incredibly annoying relative you can't get rid of. just when you thought they were finally going to fuck off, they turn around and tell you they'll be staying another 2 weeks.

what if yall vote to leave again? 

well, i think 2nd time round we would need to caveat that any option voted on needs a clear

majority to move forward (e.g at least 5% or something). we would also not be able to ask a binary question (i.e. leave or remain), but would have to put the different leave options on the ballot paper (so you might have leave with no deal, leave with may's deal, leave with norway model etc).

so it wouldn't be as simple as just voting to leave again. inevitably in the above scenario, the choice that would gain the biggest majority would be remain.

sorry to bring up this older post, but that's a good rant. actually, everything he said could apply to our own government atm (and in the last 10 years), word by word. which confirms my thoughts that global and state politics have deteriorated to abysmal levels throughout the world, and that politics ceased to exist. only the stage facade is what remains. corporate and think-tank vampires now rule the halls of once proud palace.

Well the EU needs to be destroyed, it is anti democratic, designed to destroy european nation states. There is no common european demos. Young people’s naivety towards it is astounding. The uk legal system has nothing in common with german or french law. British law was far superior in design. Fair Jury trial, magna carta, habeus corpus, liberty under the law. Civil liberties like these didn’t exist in france and germany. England would be better off out of this superstate, out of the eu army, out of the un plan for eurabia. Uk legal system is fucked atm, grizzly things like torture going on behind the scenes. The sooner uk leaves the better, it will give us a chance to retore our precious legal system, which is worth more than gdp or piles of gold. Historically britain traded by sea and ignored the continent, which is what we should do again in order to be a successful country. We need more Aristotle Onassis types too, we need to rebuild the merchant navy. Also we need to at all costs avoid a war with russia, only brexit and a corbyn government can achieve these things. If you vote Tory you are scum. Btw afx is 100% right to quite tony benn, a democratic hero of the left.

lmao at the rebuild the merchant navy.

Well the EU needs to be destroyed, it is anti democratic, designed to destroy european nation states. There is no common european demos. Young people’s naivety towards it is astounding. The uk legal system has nothing in common with german or french law. British law was far superior in design. Fair Jury trial, magna carta, habeus corpus, liberty under the law. Civil liberties like these didn’t exist in france and germany. England would be better off out of this superstate, out of the eu army, out of the un plan for eurabia. Uk legal system is fucked atm, grizzly things like torture going on behind the scenes. The sooner uk leaves the better, it will give us a chance to retore our precious legal system, which is worth more than gdp or piles of gold. Historically britain traded by sea and ignored the continent, which is what we should do again in order to be a successful country. We need more Aristotle Onassis types too, we need to rebuild the merchant navy. Also we need to at all costs avoid a war with russia, only brexit and a corbyn government can achieve these things. If you vote Tory you are scum. Btw afx is 100% right to quite tony benn, a democratic hero of the left.

still a pretty brain dead post

Do people in Europe realize that most of the ancient structures around them have been rebuilt? Due to bombings, Dissolution, revolts, raiding, decay. What you are seeing is not really real. About as real as any fake castle in Disney world. I have this thing for true extant structures from the ancient world, and sadly there aren't many. 

Do people in Europe realize that most of the ancient structures around them have been rebuilt? Due to bombings, Dissolution, revolts, raiding, decay. What you are seeing is not really real. About as real as any fake castle in Disney world. I have this thing for true extant structures from the ancient world, and sadly there aren't many.

*stonehenge*

someone beat you to it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-47893307

Neolithic monuments invite you to sostooooooooooooned, take in the views & wonder what these cunts were thinking

they're their own systems of power & people probably argued over every aspect of their existence, from the provenance of stones, architectural designs, getting round trade unions & legislation, to negotiating wages, you can go the full Marxist or go toostooooooooned like Graham Hancock

@Marf - def time for a mission to Avebury to shake the Brexit bs off