BCM

1 hour ago, BCM said:

I've got a feeling we're going to see Boris revoke Article 50. I know that sounds mad.

That's preposterous slanderous talk!

But yes, probably just as likely as any other outcome right now.

Interestingly, I heard an interview with a Lib Dem MP this morning (didn't catch her name, not Swinson) that the policy is now to press for a people's vote if they get a majority in a general election, rather than straight up revoking Article 50. 

A softening / changing of stance to whip up more votes me thinks.

Edited by Soloman Tump

A whole month away from this mindfuck. By Saturday I’ll be watching the rugby World Cup final at home (with England which was a treat to find out) and this pounding into my brain once again.

Cunts. All of ‘em. Both left and right. Jesus.

• Like 1

whhhheyyyy absolute anarchy. this'll be mad. we could end up with a ruling party with even less power than now. i cant even figure out if i can b bothered to vote strategically anymore, i might feel better about myself if i just vote green. 

Edited by donquixote

not that it means eff all with our current political system but this has been one of my favorite pages on the internet the last few months:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

that an xe.com. exchange rates have a very real world affect on synth addicts. 

Johnson: I want an election, I want an election, I want an election. Big girls blouse.

Opposition: no, no, no. Ok you can have an election.

Johnson : whooooop

Opposition: we want 16 yr olds to be able to vote.

Jonson: ..... You can't have an election then.

Lulz

he did have a point in fairness, would add time to extend the electoral poll, would be hard to get it all done in a month. amendment not been selected anyway.

28 minutes ago, caze said:

he did have a point in fairness, would add time to extend the electoral poll, would be hard to get it all done in a month. amendment not been selected anyway.

Yeah, im.just llong for the lulz now tho and thought it was funny. Reminded me of kids when they're like

"I wanna play X" ..

"ok but let's play it with this rule"

"I'm taking my ball home"

But students can vote? Its hardly an excuse.

As a student you either stay where you are and vote, or go home and vote. Or get a postal vote.

Its hardly rocket science. If you are at university I'm pretty sure you have the brain capacity to figure it out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gonna give us brit musicians have a fucking hard time travelling to europe to play gigs with equipment. Really hoping they can at least strike something that means we wont have to pay hundreds in fees to get our equipment travelling..fucking terrible business really?

I wonder if Prince Andrew will slay Brexit and sacrifice himself in the process, restoring honor to his name, and lifting the curse of the Wraiths that have plagued the land for generations. 

• 2 months later...