BCM

Opinion is that the EU will refuse this extension leaving May nowhere...so hold onto your hats but expect this to go to March 28th with no resolution, then May to revoke Article 50 and immediately resign.

That would be juicy as fuck. I don't think any PM could in good conscience allow a no deal brexit, does she have the power to unilaterally revoke A50 though? If it has to go to votes where the choices are no deal or revoke A50 the latter will surely win, but it's gonna be a fucking circus in there. Worth watching live.

At the very least this ordeal has truly exposed what a shower of incompetent bastards they all are.

both Tories & Labour split, the independent group grows, then the cunt of all cunts & his jumper re-appears from over Chuka's shoulder

savile-and-blair.jpg

someone send for Grouty, he insists things get done his way, some might even call that progress

6323-3.jpg

some of me Ma's regular repeat prescriptions have started coming through via a range of different pharm-brands, never seen some specific before when collecting

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe

Actavis has a distribution hub in Barnstaple, one of the most hijacked robbing routes going, plenty more highwaymen nowwwwww

Edited by cwmbrancity

I feel bad for you guys over the pond. The analog of this debate in the USA is over the wall... and whether or not the wall goes up, most people won't really be affected. The problem is child's play compared to that.

p cool how England is trying to make children of men become real

but instead of no babbies it's about running out of toilet paper.  england will be wiping its ass w/dem beans. 

p cool how England is trying to make children of men become real

but instead of no babbies it's about running out of toilet paper. england will be wiping its ass w/dem beans.

and Michael Caine is rocking out to gabba

Anyone going to this people's vote march thing in London on Saturday? I'm not btw, doing DIY instead. Thug life.

Didn't know it was on, must be a Londoner thing (as usual)

We don't bother protesting out here in the sticks, other than burning at the stake or lynch mobs

I might. My previous plan for this weekend was just to sit about in my pants

Now you can walk about London in  your pants! Buy a new pair - make em paisley so people will really stare at your junk.

But won’t less people be on the march than voted to leave?

"fewer"

Congratulations on getting 1 million internet signatures from armchair remain warriors for that petition. If you get 17 million then we can talk about another referendum.

Edited by fletcher