BCM

yeah, Boris will be licking his lips and so will vote for the deal now, as will a bunch more of them. I doubt that'll be enough for the DUP though, and a core group of the more deluded brexiteers. In order to get it through they'll still need Labour votes, and I can't see them getting enough of them.

Augment reality so all brexit conversation anywhere is made illegal, yeah I dunno who made that assumptive leap, but then just throw all the memories in a bin and then forget about it by getting pissed up most nights like every other shameful escapade during this island’s generally cuntish history & focus on matters that matter natter & get on all the drugs, good drugs, bad drugs

Judge people by brexit and the drugs they take, seriously, and the shops they get groceries from, and which part of the cuntry they’re from, and where they holiday, and if they like Game of Thrones, and

So they voted not agree to agree or disagree on forms of agreements that may or may not be agreed upon

Are you saying that you are not finding these people to be agreeable?

https://twitter.com/gpearthur/status/1110955974494437377?s=21

Kinda makes sense. Perhaps explains the current situation as well. It's more about scaring the EU into a better deal. But the EU gave a middle finger... and rightly so, btw. It's time for a friendly divorce. This one sided marriage wasn't made to last. ;p

the referendum option got more votes than I expected (got more votes than any other option in fact), makes me think there's more of a chance of one now. if it ends up as a choice between that and no deal then it's probably quite likely. it was also good to see the hard brexit options doing even worse than just straight up revoking article 50.

no, i'm with you b

Am I the only corbyn supporter

no, i'm with you bra. 

I like the idea of Corbyn, I want to like Corbyn...but he seems totally out his depth and unable to play the politics game using its current rules. I think some pin their hopes on him getting the Tories out and changing the rules. 

BUT using his current strategy* thats never going to happen.

*Thats assuming there is a stratrgy, Occums Razor suggests his lack of opposition to any Tory policy, particularly Brexit and lack of any proposed alternatives, No push for Peoples vote etc..in the face of the most useles and divided Tory party in decades suggest he's just not up to it. Rather than keeping his powder dry for the next GE, in or out the EU.

He just doesnt appear mature enough to lead anything never mind a country. See his calling for cross-parliamentary discussion to work on alternatives on Brexit last week , then walking out said meeting as he didnt like who was also invited.

Or todays example....with everything else going on and the obvious priorities to be working on ..

He is tweeting the SNP about helping to vote Thatcher in 40 YEARS AGO.

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1111190204138864640

It just seems petty and more suited to local politics, its like he has never grown out of his student union politics phase and lived in the real world.

ex public-school communist + N1 postcode with your own front door probably puts you in the 1% (to 0.5%) category, although i kinda feel for his neighbours

bloke has probably never done manual labour or a normal job in his puff - prep-school, then uni, then some bs Labour committees, MP, shadow opposition, then boom Labour leadership....not exactly real "life" experience like the many he champions lead so i question his apparent displays of empathy

cunt might as well have blinkers on like a fkn horse

Not a Corbyn fan and don't believe he is the answer to anything. Kier Starmer, Hilary Benn and Yvette Cooper I have a lot of respect for however.

I think the strategy is: how can we create a shit storm big enough that the only possible outcome will be: remain.

Atleast, that's what my sources say. The hand behind the curtain is pushing the UK into the Remain direction. Perhaps the May-must-go is part of this as well.

How can he be out of his depth when he increased the Labour vote by 3-4 million? Are the voters wrong? Eddie the expert knows on his twitter page that Corbyn is useless because Eddie the expert soaks up the media propaganda like a sponge.

On the question of homelessness alone, who is better May or Corbyn?

Corbyn can't even run an effective shadow government, he shouldn't be anywhere near main power.

He's had multiple chances to stick various nails in Theresa Mays coffin but he seems particularly inept at that.

Corbyn is the jam. Stop hating him, who else has Labour to offer than him? Under his tenure Labour's numbers have gone up. Or are you people aching for more Tory ineptness and evil?

Blair won 418, 413 and 355 seats, Brown got 258, Miliband 232, Corbyn 262 (but is now down to 245 after various defections and forced expulsions for criminality and racism). Corbyn's swing in total number of votes has occurred alongside a similar increase for the Tories (who also increased their total votes in the last election, by over 2 million votes), the collapse of the Lib Dem vote is probably the biggest factor, along with a slight increase in turnout. It's not at all impressive.

Tory vote 1992 14,093,007

Tory vote 1997 9,600,943

If we’re lucky history will repeat and this time the Tories will destroy themselves again over Europe

Sounds like wishful thinking to me, despite May's terrible performance, the Tories not likely to drop a huge number of votes next time around, and Labour will have more competition than last time from the Independent Group and perhaps Lib Dems if their new leader turns out to be any good (presumably at a minimum with a voting pact in place, if not an outright merger).