On 5/23/2019 at 2:57 PM, Soloman Tump said:

Well exactly, started up a limited company (The Brexit Party Ltd) to cover his head if it all goes tits up.  If the government or their opposition were doing a decent job, we wouldn't even be having these elections and Nigel would still be sitting under a rock having lost his position as an MEP.... 😉

Yes you're right, I have no idea how he's still drawing a pay check as an MP. Can we please just deport the odious little shit already? And Bojo Jobins. CUNTS!

all kinds of theresa may meme stuff popping up on reddit. is she resigning or something? 

https://i.imgur.com/8fnRp3q.gifv

now we're gonna have big bojo. 

Please God send one of your finest angels down from Heaven to Earth and make sure they land somewhere near Westminster

why did she even take this job, did she really think things would go well with such a bunch of infighting selfish ball bags like the Tories?

theresamay2405h.jpg

I'm sure she would have made a fantastic Private School headmistress. She probably would have enjoyed it a lot more too. 

1 hour ago, MadameChaos said:

Yes you're right, I have no idea how he's still drawing a pay check as an MP.

Did you mean MEP? He's tried and failed to be elected as an MP on 5 occasions.

2 minutes ago, caze said:

Did you mean MEP? He's tried and failed to be elected as an MP on 5 occasions.

I'm pretty sure I read he's still getting paid for the MEP role. Let me see if I can find the article....

12 minutes ago, MadameChaos said:

why did she even take this job, did she really think things would go well with such a bunch of infighting selfish ball bags like the Tories?

I'm sure she would have made a fantastic Private School headmistress. She probably would have enjoyed it a lot more too. 

Incredibly this could happen in such a public way. I'm sure she expected a difficult and unthankful job, but I don't think many could have predicted it would be this bad. I'm sure she'd expected to find a bit more reason and a glimpse of cooperation within Tory. This felt more like a malign form of bullying on an international stage. She should start a #MeToo twitter thread on stories about being bullied in her job.

2 minutes ago, goDel said:

Incredibly this could happen in such a public way. I'm sure she expected a difficult and unthankful job, but I don't think many could have predicted it would be this bad. I'm sure she'd expected to find a bit more reason and a glimpse of cooperation within Tory. This felt more like a malign form of bullying on an international stage. She should start a #MeToo twitter thread on stories about being bullied in her job.

Yeah it was pretty horrific, she should never have taken the poisoned chalice from Cameron. Her hubris was her downfall in the end. I hope she enjoys her next job/retirement. I'm sure she's not a bad person, but obviously has some very questionable views on the populace (snoopers charter etc).

14 minutes ago, MadameChaos said:

I'm pretty sure I read he's still getting paid for the MEP role. Let me see if I can find the article....

Well yeah, he's still an MEP, would be weird if they weren't paying him.

Will be interesting to see how much backbone the remain supporting Tories have if Boris or someone similar gets in. Dominic Grieve has said he'll vote to collapse the government if there's any chance of no-deal brexit happening (and Boris has said he's fine leaving without a deal), so it might be a short stint as prime minister for whoever's up next.

James O'Brien on LBC was always ranting about how hypocritical UKIP were always getting money from the EU.  So I presume that is true.

a lot of history going on at the moment 😞

4 minutes ago, nikisoko said:

a lot of history going on at the moment 😞

world wide it seems like the history container is about full and needs to be flushed. 

spacer.png

Corbyn v Boris = worst of both worlds

ex-public school Marxist who voted leave vs an ex-public narcissist who voted leave but will plough on & play to the gallery to a no deal outcome

wunderbar

Time for something new methinks. Need a young generation to crush this Labour vs Tory never ending treadmill. 

I don't think there's been a better time in history for forward thinking people with new ideas to push things forward and try something new. 

1 hour ago, beer badger said:

I don't think there's been a better time in history for forward thinking people with new ideas to push things forward and try something new. 

MAGA.jpg?ssl=1

brexit party wiped the floor in england. im done. im disowning my nationality. fucking despicable. scottish independence is looking closer than ever though. 

as much as i like seeing the tory party decimated, nigel fucking farage. what possible utter fucking cunt of a human being, could look at him, listen to him, then walk out and vote for him. thats 31 percent of the english electorate.

57 minutes ago, pcock said:

brexit party wiped the floor in england. im done. im disowning my nationality. fucking despicable. scottish independence is looking closer than ever though. 

love ur salty tears :)

one vote should have been enough, but if i have to vote 500 more times for brexit, then 'we' will :spiteful:

good luck with that. ive absconded to scotland.

Posted (edited)

not a great result for The Brexit Party at all, clear majority for remain parties. if this had been a 2nd referendum we'd be staying. brexit party just absorbed the UKIP vote and took a big chunk of the tory vote, the lib dems seem to have taken a much larger portion of the tory vote in many areas though. The Lib Dems are the big winners here.

Edited by caze
  • Like 1