BCM

12 hours ago, azatoth said:

What is the problem with Corbyn? He seems like a good lad, compared to the ghouls on the other side.

He is rather good at saying what he thinks people want to hear, rather than what he actually believes. I honestly have no idea what his Brexit policy is right now.

And he is great at shooting down Tory policies without enlightening us clearly on his own. I don't trust him.

• 2 weeks later...

That's the perfect anti-brexit therapy, btw.

It's probably best to not know what's going on. While stockpiling some food coming next month. In case, you know, November will suck and all that.

Prepping like a Merkin militia member. Cellar is stocked:

tinned peaches, tinned mackerel & herring (hope this don't go the same way as The Terror), bags of flour, rain water filtration tank, cycle powered generator + various batteries, satellite internet, jarred shrubberies (fk this going down unstoned), Gramp's WWII shotgun cleaned & maintained, perimeter wall claymores & inner perimeter motion sensor alert set to Golden Girls segue theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JZ3LCa-sLI

On 9/26/2019 at 2:33 PM, cwmbrancity said:

Prepping like a Merkin militia member. Cellar is stocked:

tinned peaches, tinned mackerel & herring (hope this don't go the same way as The Terror), bags of flour, rain water filtration tank, cycle powered generator + various batteries, satellite internet, jarred shrubberies (fk this going down unstoned), Gramp's WWII shotgun cleaned & maintained, perimeter wall claymores & inner perimeter motion sensor alert set to Golden Girls segue theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JZ3LCa-sLI

Sounds like the new Rambo movie tbf

Not a bad way to see things out!

I've started an audio only podcast and it features a very well informed guy who used to work for a labour politician. Gonna splice tunes in between. It's currently called Not the nick o'clock news as he's called Nick. It's only  pilot but I'm trying to figure out if it's YouTube doable considering it's pretty honest! Advice?

be pretty funny if HM the Q sacks boris.

like he'd get an email asking him to go to the meeting room at 11.30am and he can bring a colleague along as a witness if he likes.

liz is in there with an HR manager and a few sheets of paper on the desk. they do not look amused.

The Queen is a lazy prick and ain’t going to do shit that might cause her scrounging family to lose their cushty lives. I am a peaceful man but I would murder them all with a hammer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had this back and forth with this English guy on an auction site. 

He sounded really depressed, He's like.

"I just want to sell this and get out of this horrible country, please go enjoy living in paradise and troll someone else"

I asked if it was Brexit and if he was British.

"I am, on my Italian side my relatives from New York fought in WW2 in Normandy and my British family did the same, but my Italian relatives are treated as Americans now, yet it is a bit like Nazi Germany in the UK, I am treated as a foreigner and rejected from healthcare, education, social situations and job opportunities by race, name and looks, many people just want to get rid of europeans from the UK. Even newer groups like Muslims and Indans are now more common and more British and they are even more racist/discriminating against people of European descent. It is becoming a bit like early Nazi Germany and I just want to leave and not be persecuted, I just wish my grandfather had went to the states with the rest of his family. I don't speak Italian and there aren't many of us here of Italian descent, I don't know anyone else. I would apply for US asylum but I don't know if they will take a UK application seriously. I will have to see what happens.

Sorry for the serious message but the Brexit thing has been out of control"

1 hour ago, marf said:

I had this back and forth with this English guy on an auction site. 

He sounded really depressed, He's like.

"I just want to sell this and get out of this horrible country, please go enjoy living in paradise and troll someone else"

I asked if it was Brexit and if he was British.

"I am, on my Italian side my relatives from New York fought in WW2 in Normandy and my British family did the same, but my Italian relatives are treated as Americans now, yet it is a bit like Nazi Germany in the UK, I am treated as a foreigner and rejected from healthcare, education, social situations and job opportunities by race, name and looks, many people just want to get rid of europeans from the UK. Even newer groups like Muslims and Indans are now more common and more British and they are even more racist/discriminating against people of European descent. It is becoming a bit like early Nazi Germany and I just want to leave and not be persecuted, I just wish my grandfather had went to the states with the rest of his family. I don't speak Italian and there aren't many of us here of Italian descent, I don't know anyone else. I would apply for US asylum but I don't know if they will take a UK application seriously. I will have to see what happens.

Sorry for the serious message but the Brexit thing has been out of control"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, darreichungsform said:

Poor guy. He should migrate to Sweden or Denmark rather than the US, tho.

Throwing the whole country under the bus for the last four years because 1. Stop Ukip from taking tory votes away. And now 2. Stop the BXP from taking tory votes away. Nothing more or less to it. The whole thing has been the tories trying to steer themselves out of the danger of losing power. And the whole long term future of this country is simply a side effect of that.

Spikes. Heads.

Part of me wants this country to die on it's arse in a post Brexit shithole under another 5 years of tory rule. Fuck everybody who wanted Brexit. Have it and fuck the fuck off. I'm moving to Spain anyway. Fuck this place and all the cunts in it. Twats

Edited by perunamuussi
  • Like 1

this country is, and always has been full of really quite stupid people who are racist and bigoted because they're thickos. cameron massively misjudged this and thought that everyone was nice and middle-class (or higher) just like him and samantha. unfortunately this is not the case, and of course if you gave "the people" of the UK a say ("the people" being defined by reading the sun, daily mail or express newspapers) they would obviously vote leave. because thick racist, insecure and brainwashed by 30+ years of anti europe propaganda. referendum should absolutely never have happened or been offered as an awful lot of the people given this huge responsibility did not have the intellect or judgement to deal with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

38 minutes ago, BCM said:

this country is, and always has been full of really quite stupid people who are racist and bigoted because they're thickos. cameron massively misjudged this and thought that everyone was nice and middle-class (or higher) just like him and samantha. unfortunately this is not the case, and of course if you gave "the people" of the UK a say ("the people" being defined by reading the sun, daily mail or express newspapers) they would obviously vote leave. because thick racist, insecure and brainwashed by 30+ years of anti europe propaganda. referendum should absolutely never have happened or been offered as an awful lot of the people given this huge responsibility did not have the intellect or judgement to deal with it.

Pretty telling how you equate being less than middle class (aka working class) with being a "non-nice thicko bigot"

• Like 1

plenty of middle-class people read the daily mail and express... the comment I made about middle-class was tongue-in-cheek and a jibe at cameron's flawed reasoning more than anything else.

there are thickos (or at best, wilfully ignorant people) in every class and this has been proven by the result of the referendum and continued appetite amongst a scarily large section of people to still leave the EU.

out of interest, what would you define yourself as, and how did you vote in the ref?

It’s easy to reduce the leave vote profile to thick cunts, done it myself plenty of times. Eg: Hospital appt last week, in the waiting area this proper 80+yr old valleys-commando bloke wheezes in with an English wife (we notice your kind here pronto btw) & over the next 5mins slowly starts off on one about Brexit, Corbyn, communists, foreigners, benefits, unchecked breeding (like the British can lecture anyone on that), sort of oozing/chuckling between themselves thinking no-one can hear & if they can then that’s just tough cos “we’re old” etc, except we all can, myself & all these other old cunts.

Pretty much waiting for the ass/cousin fucking line & how to de-escalate this situation by telling him to peacefully stfu w/out incurring a stroke or aneurysm & ending this div, but fate proved kind & in strolled (as my Ma would say) a pair of lady-pairs, holding hands. This cunt’s jaw dropped & to top it all they sat right next to his wife. Purringly beautiful way to shut a moron up.

Point is, this bloke will be dead soon. A whole generation of baby boomers too. Nationally, that’s a lot of equity worth stripping down. Big money knows it, most cunts here in the UK know it & tbh this country’s karma is so deep in the red if it wasn’t for the fact that innocents will die from no deal, I’d say fuck it all & drop a no deal Brexit on these savages cos collectively we’ve had it coming for centuries.

Edited by cwmbrancity
Centuries for decades, time is a critical concept here you fucks
  • Like 2