BCM

I like my music radical but my politics milk toast beige. I like second homes in France, city breaks in Europe but less immigrants changing my culture please.

Reading Middle England by Johnathan Coe atm. A Brexit novel if you like. Some great moments. Not very complex but enjoyable enough. He seems to think all Corbyn supporters are truculent millennials with tendencies for anti-semitism and accusing others of micro aggressions.

Middle Englanders will no doubt read the whole thing without irony.

perunamuussi:

you vote tory then you are most probably quite stupid or just a cunt

usagi:

what if someone just said "anyone who posts under the name B1000 on IDM music forums is a cunt" instead?

azatoth:

IMO, time to dust off the guillotines and cull the exploiters from our midst and start building towards a more egalitarian society.

chenGOD:

He just posts in current events type threads to get a rise out of sensible people.

span:

at least you're a massive moron regardless of your political leaning

Lol by having a difference of opinion you will receive insults on WATMM. Quite laughable considering the majority of you are 30-40 year old men.

Please don't forgot that 51% of British voters voted FOR Brexit. So expect Pro-Brexit voters to use this message board with you.

Yes, I'm sure it's a hard to understand concept for you simple minded few. In fact, I'm sure most of the responses in this thread go against the WATMM rules...

Flaming

Although some posters should see this coming (see flame-baiting), the general rule is not to totally shoot someone down over a post.

You know it's really bad when you have moronic admins like chenGOD joining in. And it's even more annoying knowing you can't put admins on the 'ignore list' due to forum permissions :sleep:

I now understand why musicians wanted their name unassociated with this forum. I'm just waiting for the next post that uses 'idiot' 'cunt' etc. :crazy:

Edited by B1000

Lefty's enjoy speaking out more than Righty's.

If I write here "I will vote Tory at the next election" then various people will just call me a cunt, even without knowing my personal / local circumstances and reasons for doing so.

(PS doesn't mean I am going to vote Tory at next opportunity, so please do not call me a cunt yet.  Although chances are I will unless another party sort their shit out)

Edited by fletcher

Lefty's enjoy speaking out more than Righty's.

If I write here "I will vote Tory at the next election" then various people will just call me a cunt, even without knowing my personal / local circumstances and reasons for doing so.

(PS doesn't mean I am going to vote Tory at next opportunity, so please do not call me a cunt yet. Although chances are I will unless another party sort their shit out)

Is it possible for another party to have their shit together less than the Tories? At this point I'd be up for handing control to that bloke who pretends to be an all powerful alien overlord.

perunamuussi:

you vote tory then you are most probably quite stupid or just a cunt

usagi:

what if someone just said "anyone who posts under the name B1000 on IDM music forums is a cunt" instead?

azatoth:

IMO, time to dust off the guillotines and cull the exploiters from our midst and start building towards a more egalitarian society.

chenGOD:

He just posts in current events type threads to get a rise out of sensible people.

span:

at least you're a massive moron regardless of your political leaning

Lol by having a difference of opinion you will receive insults on WATMM. Quite laughable considering the majority of you are 30-40 year old men.

Please don't forgot that 51% of British voters voted FOR Brexit. So expect Pro-Brexit voters to use this message board with you.

Yes, I'm sure it's a hard to understand concept for you simple minded few. In fact, I'm sure most of the responses in this thread go against the WATMM rules...

Flaming

Although some posters should see this coming (see flame-baiting), the general rule is not to totally shoot someone down over a post.

You know it's really bad when you have moronic admins like chenGOD joining in. And it's even more annoying knowing you can't put admins on the 'ignore list' due to forum permissions :sleep:

I now understand why musicians wanted their name unassociated with this forum. I'm just waiting for the next post that uses 'idiot' 'cunt' etc. :crazy:

The day I was born.

The day I found Jesus.

The day I got married.

The day my beloved children were born.

The day I read this post.

Wouldn’t it be great for the government if there were a story in the news right now, taking the heat off them, something that would be in the news for days and get people talking? Something for the general public to DRONE on about…

Edited by oscillik