BCM

they hardly had to scramble very far to talk about this, it's kind of a big deal. ridiculous how ill prepared they were, no deal brexit will be fun if this is representative of British preparedness.

some brexit funnies

I say, let’s forget the worries of Brexit for a week or two, and just enjoy our last Christmas with running water. Brexit has many downsides, but I think it will be nice for the Irish to watch a British famine. Personally I look forward to a new age where the London Christmas lights won’t be turned on by vacuous celebrities, but by someone found guilty of “talking foreign” and sentenced to complete the circuit. A time where we no longer guess the fluctuations of the market, but our high priests stare into polished heads, newly bald from radiation sickness, and interpret the patterns cast by the light of flickering sewer-fat candles.

always found the Leftie vs Right point of views quite fascinating, and intriguing

sometimes I'm a bit Right, sometimes a bit Left, depends really

the stick in my craw with the Left is lazy people who want to go on a massive jolly vote Labour, that's my problem with them. I really can't abide lazy people who sit around doing fuck all, and if you're one of them you'll vote Labour. I also hate posh cunts who have no qualms about instigating policies that see poor desperate people who need and deserve help thrown out to the wolves. 

At the end of day I just prefer to crack a beer open and wack on the tunes. That's my speech for the day.

Hoof it.

always found the Leftie vs Right point of views quite fascinating, and intriguing

sometimes I'm a bit Right, sometimes a bit Left, depends really

the stick in my craw with the Left is lazy people who want to go on a massive jolly vote Labour, that's my problem with them. I really can't abide lazy people who sit around doing fuck all, and if you're one of them you'll vote Labour. I also hate posh cunts who have no qualms about instigating policies that see poor desperate people who need and deserve help thrown out to the wolves.

At the end of day I just prefer to crack a beer open and wack on the tunes. That's my speech for the day.

Hoof it.

couldn't agree more.

Time to open a beer!

I dunno, this whole “too lazy to work” myth seems to get pushed a lot by the right. Being on the dole is no fun, I’d wager greater than 50% of those “too lazy to work” would actually rather be working than sitting around on the dole spiralling into depression.

I dunno, this whole “too lazy to work” myth seems to get pushed a lot by the right. Being on the dole is no fun, I’d wager greater than 50% of those “too lazy to work” would actually rather be working than sitting around on the dole spiralling into depression.

Yeah totally agree, but it's that hardcore other 50% that bother me. Anyway I'm outta here.

Edited by beerwolf

The public money spent on that 'hardcore 50%' of 'benefit dodgers' is a spit in the ocean compared to money not received from rich tax dodgers

And not just individuals. The big businesses like GOOG / amazin / Starfucks etc

Spend your hard earnt shillings with small businesses and as locally as possible.

I’ve just unbanned you shitface. Because I had the inkling you are once again slagging me off. Congratulations.

Pretty sure most people here see me as a decent chap. Who causes a bit of leftfield mischief when beer is drunk. It’s pretty simple.

You don’t seem to get that and end up just looking like a bit of a sad idiot.

I’m glad I’m constantly in your mind. Eating away at you. After all this time i banned you. You still making comments about me. What a cunt.

Edited by beerwolf

Actually maybe you fancy me?

Ahh yes that’s it. You want the Wolf Cock up your skinny arse. Is that it?

Hahah you fucking bitch.

Piss off you fucking twat.

Edited by beerwolf

the stick in my craw with the Left is lazy people who want to go on a massive jolly vote Labour, that's my problem with them. I really can't abide lazy people who sit around doing fuck all, and if you're one of them you'll vote Labour.

Lazy people that sit around doing fuck all don't tend to vote