IGNORED

Mery Xristmas

dingformung

Christmas is the worst holiday. 

except for all the other ones

Nah, Black Friday is the worst, hands down. At least on Christmas you get to drink egg nog in your pajamas or whatever in the morning and watch A Christmas Story marathon all day on TBS. No obligation to think about work or politics. Presents are OK I guess, albeit not as exciting in adulthood as it was two or three decades ago, a la N64 Kid.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christmas is a decent heathen celebration, but it's too early to blow your merry load.

Christmas is a decent heathen celebration, but it's too early to blow your merry load.

True fax. Gotta build it up long and slow like foreplay with Santa. Edging for weeks with colored lights and showers of white

Happy Hanukkah

True fax. Gotta build it up long and slow like foreplay with Santa. Edging for weeks with colored lights and showers of white

Happy Hanukkah

Hello Auxien Mary Cystmas

Nah, Black Friday is the worst, hands down. At least on Christmas you get to drink egg nog in your pajamas or whatever in the morning and watch A Christmas Story marathon all day on TBS. No obligation to think about work or politics. Presents are OK I guess, albeit not as exciting in adulthood as it was two or three decades ago, a la N64 Kid.

Black Friday isn't really a problem here in Canadialand.

There are a few sales but no-one getting trampled or camping out over night or crap like that. 

Murray Krimmas darreich and Amber and gocab and Rubin and ebberyone else all you wonderful children and elves and sweet gams having persons holiday time is happy time I hope yours will all be sexy and productive and full of drink and beautiful things. Go volunteer your time or your sexual services to the needy.

its even more exciting for me in adulthood because it's one of the few times of the year when I get to visit home

in méxico weve got rompope, which is essentially the above, an alcoholic egg nog.  Its often made by, or at least marketed by the nuns, god bless ém!  i find the commercially bottled stuff way too sweet tho.

i much prefer making spiced wine, that is my jam.  I love how you can buy the cheapest and biggest jug (or box) of wine and everyone will still love it once you warm it up with dank spices.

I like eggnog and booze as much as the next guy, but this shit looks disgusting:

IMG_2903-e1479672157697.jpg

eww…. and the markup on it is probably huge compared to just mixing your own. There's probably a shit ton of chemicals in that too, to prevent things from separating and all that.

Archived