IGNORED

Mery Xristmas

dingformung

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is egg nog. I don't want it

It's just a holiday drink made out of milk/cream and eggs, sweetened with sugar and flavored with cinnamon, etc.  I think either whiskey or rum is used if you want to give it a kick.  It's odd to think but eggs used to be a more common ingredient in drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, my parents generation and back.  The egg nog in a carton that they sell in grocery stores has a bunch of preservatives and other shit in it to keep it homoginized, I haven't looked at an ingredients list in a while but it's not pretty.

Anyway yep it's gross and I don't like it either.

Egg nog is fuckin gross, I'd take the mulled wine though...

Or Hot Chocolate and Rumplemintz, get hammered on that stuff and go drunken sledding... good times!

I don't give a damn what y'all say about egg nog. I must have a glass at least once every Holiday season. In fact, I think I'll try to infuse it with a little Buffalo Trace this year.

For those curious about egg nog: it’s liquefied pumpkin ice cream, basically. Like a fuckin pumpkin pie milkshake that you can put bourbon in. It has a good flavor, but like others have said, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just a surplus of elfchowder.

Archived