IGNORED

Shane and Roger's non-album tracks

xxx

Dang, real tempted to add sinistrail sentinel to the NTS in terms of tagging and bagging. I have tons of one-off Autocray bits that are messy and this would sit so nicely except which session?

I like when they release tracks by themselves. Lets you bask and give it your full attention.

Not to say that you can't do that with, say, 8 hour releases. But there is so much to take in with a most autechre tracks, taking time to zoom in on certain single tracks is my favourite way of listening. Especially cos my attention span is shot.

For instance, I would not have noticed how amazing icari is had I not taken the time to listen to it in isolation due to the fatigue of having listened nearly to nearly 2 (or 6) hours of music beforehand.

Nah this is going on AE Originals playlist IV, which is growing nicely now.

III ended with Syptixed so IV has the two Touched tracks and the Tron thing etc

I still don't have the Tron track, where can I pick it? Is it just a case of looking into my soul to find what I seek?

Nah this is going on AE Originals playlist IV, which is growing nicely now.

III ended with Syptixed so IV has the two Touched tracks and the Tron thing etc

I still don't have the Tron track, where can I pick it? Is it just a case of looking into my soul to find what I seek?
You can purchase from bleep

Https://bleep.com/release/73267-giorgio-moroder-and-raney-shockne-tron-runr-original-soundtrack

Also I have same little playlist with touched tracks and tron remix.. so may do the same and add this to it!

Edited by kirm

ph3Fhpv.png

xRjLq74.png

UT0Kv0R.png

4XnPUCu.png

I acknowledge that purists may say dilankex and heavy handed sunset don't belong in there, being remixes, but fu I do whut I want tbqh.

I removed twels from the last one back in 2015 after decided Norvum had been pulling our legs all that time with "don't tell anybody but boc & ae etc" talk in chatmm. But Obel's recent adamant assumption that it IS Æ has me questioning myself again.

Edit: Also, let me know if I'm missing anything. Part IV needs to be looooonngggeerrrr!!!

Edited by hello spiral

I is too long already and it was actually released in 2009 so...

Also it makes a perfect outro :cat:

Edit: @mcbpete

Aye it was released in '09 but was made back in '91...Make it yer opener and push 11 & 12 to #2

was about to say the last two still belong in pre-LP5 era but now that I'm listening to Stop Look Listen I remember it's the beginning of cichli type stuff so you may be onto something here. I'd still go with Oval Moon as outro though, but for I

'fraid so - That track is so AI that is needs some 90s CGI in here just to balance things out

headtrip_small.jpg

Beautiful :cattears:

Mods pls move this whole page to a new thread where we can discuss AE non album tracks and also get into tedious debates on their placement in playlists

pls

Ah this is lovely. I remember when I used to dick around with my music catalogues and do stuff like this. Good times.

IMO Syptixed belongs in IV, Spiral. Sound palette wise I think it fits that era better, though admittedly it shortens III. It belongs right before twels.