IGNORED

Shane and Roger's non-album tracks

xxx

ph3Fhpv.png

xRjLq74.png

UT0Kv0R.png

4XnPUCu.png

I acknowledge that purists may say dilankex and heavy handed sunset don't belong in there, being remixes, but fu I do whut I want tbqh.

I removed twels from the last one back in 2015 after decided Norvum had been pulling our legs all that time with "don't tell anybody but boc & ae etc" talk in chatmm. But Obel's recent adamant assumption that it IS Æ has me questioning myself again.

Edit: Also, let me know if I'm missing anything. Part IV needs to be looooonngggeerrrr!!!

Hm, the only things i can think of right now that might be considered missing are various compilation tracks as Gescom, the extended mixes of uviol and VL AL 5 from a 2008 webcast, the audio of the following:

https://vimeo.com/41905073

... and yeah, twels :)

Oh and since JNSN and spl47 were released together they're not really exclusive tracks anymore, are they? :3

Met some autechre fans this weekend - not the first time i experienced the phenomenon of "Ive got a guy who filters out the good autechre stuff for me - there's just too much"

Never said they was tru-fans :p

Edited by phudoshin

JNSN code and Spl47 count cos they were originally released separately I say

Damn I want a full version of that onedotzero ident.

Also finally got round to the Tron track. Really surprised by it. Almost, dare I say it, poppy? By standards ofc

Damn I want a full version of that onedotzero ident.

Can't remember exactly if it was in AAA or wherever but i'm certain they stated somewhere that this was the whole thing and that it was tailored for the clip.

But yeah, would make for hell of a track fo sho.

Edited by jaderpansen

Surprising, from initial pads you get the sense it's a bit of a Quaristice era jam.

from AAA indeed:

John Ehrlichman: "is this Autechre song used in the onedotzero advertisement part of a much longer song? is it sampling bits of old autechre tracks? I feel like I hear a pieces of tri repetae tracks in there. Awesome track though, wish it was longer."

Rob: "no, this was tailored to fit to his short film, it has some salvage in there, but nothing from that far back."

So yeah, Quaristice jam seems plausible. Hearing traces of Altibzz myself.

Edited by jaderpansen

This thread has probably happened before but good to get some recent and revised and solid versions of it for us lazy bastards

I'm actually just posting because I want to say that Konlied MX is such a good track and no one ever mentions it and I'm really sad they don't do more stuff like it, it fits right alongside stuff like Medry (was Medry not on the list or did I just miss it?)

Also I would include track 5 from the Coachella set (I think?) anyway this is it: 

It's basically Ccec but not at all. Love it so much. I've talked about this before, idc.

yeah Medrey's not there. Haven't included Japan Bonus tracks BECAUSE THEY BELONG ON THE ENDS OF THE RESPECTIVE ALBUMS.

Yeah wrt Konlied MX, that and Naftwa4 are both rad tracks, would really like full officially released versions of those, and the unabridged version of /]{- /](||) (excerpt) (hint hint shane and rodger, start chucking this stuff up on your webstore pls?)

Listening to naftwa4 the other day I realised I could hear Steels sounds underneath the beats, making me wonder if Steels is just the result of deconstructing that track.

Invite LHB to WATMM.

Japan bonus tracks are perfect for miscellany comps like that I'm, most of them feel tacked on at the end of the albums to me. But it don't matter of course :)

Was always hoping they'd use the webstore to put up old bonus tracks and unreleased versions of shit. I'd guess it'd be a bit out of sorts from how they do things usually though, but I'm sure not in any way complaining with all the music they've released over the last few years.

yeah Medrey's not there. Haven't included Japan Bonus tracks BECAUSE THEY BELONG ON THE ENDS OF THE RESPECTIVE ALBUMS.

Yeah wrt Konlied MX, that and Naftwa4 are both rad tracks, would really like full officially released versions of those, and the unabridged version of /]{- /](||) (excerpt) (hint hint shane and rodger, start chucking this stuff up on your webstore pls?)

Listening to naftwa4 the other day I realised I could hear Steels sounds underneath the beats, making me wonder if Steels is just the result of deconstructing that track.

m8, don't go telling me that MCR Quarter belongs at the end of Confield. It's brilliant but tonally has no place within Confield. I think there's defo scope for Japan bonus tracks to end up in misc compilatons bruvvvvvvvv

m8, don't go telling me that MCR Quarter belongs at the end of Confield. It's brilliant but tonally has no place within Confield. I think there's defo scope for Japan bonus tracks to end up in misc compilatons bruvvvvvvvv

It’s def out of place from that perspective. Edited by Nenlow66

I think what clonks my bonkers about the Japan bonus tracks is they mess up the flow of the album. Maybe it's because I'm used to the UK tracklisting, but Medrey is the biggest culprit because it comes after a very definitive album closing track in Rsdio. Medrey is brilliant though and I would definitely have time for it being within Tri Rep, but where would it sit, flow-wise?

I'm going to be controversial here and say it might be better suited as an album opener leading into Dael. I've tested it, too. Remove those last few seconds of silence and it works great.

Please click here to sign my petition to make medrey the new track 1 for Tri Repetae.

• Haha 1

Medrey is brilliant though and I would definitely have time for it being within Tri Rep, but where would it sit, flow-wise?

If I was playing fancy album reorder buggers I'd have it end with Medray mixing into rsdio (the outro clonks of Medray slowly segue to the intro clonks of rsdio)

• 1 year later...

bumping this instead of posting it in the 6852 thread - I was listening to some of these today and holy shit I forgot how good Stop Look Listen is!! what a ridiculously sexy track

• Like 1