IGNORED

Public transport in Luxembourg

Silent Member

Why would you even purchase a portion of mayonnaise when you could be riding the bus for free instead.

I member

When I was 34-39 years old I lived in Luxembourg. I was somewhat surprised that public transit was free considering the per capita income there is one of the highest in the world. Figured they could charge for it. 

One of my fondest memories is the smoked pork collar and broad beans thingy, delicious.

It was a little tough for me since I don't speak french but I do miss the hills and mountains sometimes.

I'll be sure to check that out if I ever find myself in Luxembourg. Was everyone very white and awkward?

I'll be sure to check that out if I ever find myself in Luxembourg. Was everyone very white and awkward?

I'm not sure! I've never been to Luxembourg. 

Everything in my other posts in this thread were made up and so is this post.

so you were there? how wazz it

It was good, beautiful country. 

Geographically speaking, I'd compare it to France or Italy. Rolling hills etc. 

I want to go back. Edit: real estate is pricey though. One thing that was cool that isn't really a thing here in Canadialand, most houses had wood burning fireplaces/stoves for heating.

I once had a pen pal when I was in elementary school that lived in Luxembourg. All he talked about was eating live frogs so I had to stop writing him and I think he's dead now. He definitely had a good rant about the public transport though, it must really be something. 

:trollface:

Best thread currently on forum imo.

There was a better one about dating that doesn't exist now. Who member?

I once had a pen when I was in elementary school that lived in Luxembourg. All he talked about was eating live frogs so I had to stop writing with him and I think he's dead now. He definitely had a good rant about the public transport though, it must really be something. 

^how I read this post this morning after just waking up and hungover. I thought Candiru posts had reached a new level of surrealism.

Best thread currently on forum imo.

There was a better one about dating that doesn't exist now. Who member?

I remember it as being about dieting:)

Light Love Fun:)

Archived