IGNORED

2019 most anticipated

d-a-m-o

I'd also lose my shit if ildjarn or xanopticon would rise from the grave and release an album so God if you read this pliss make it happen. your pal Ooze xxxo

I saw Xanopticon play live last weekend and asked him before he went on if anything new will ever be released. He said something new/old is being compiled possibly for Hymen, maybe 2019?

oh man that is so good to hear! donno why but it's been years now that i'm just dying for something new from him

hopefully no remixes. how was the show? saw him a few times but like 10 years ago

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BoC

Biosphere

Seefeel

Grischa Lichtenberger

Team Doyobi

Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement

Kouhei Matsunaga

Kyoka

The Fear Ratio

Of course new Ae but probably no new album after this year's massive release? Maybe an EP? Long time no EP, y Ae?  :catface:

Also a new Gescom EP, pls.

Burial- e.p would do, but fuck an album is long overdue! Really hope he isn't done with the album format.

Actress - or young paint full length would be nice!

Also Holly herndon, Shackleton, cex, monolake, moritz von oswald trio and yes more Ae and afx please!

And just remembered holy other was meant to have new album out early this year.. wonder what happened to that? Hopefully sees the light of day at somepoint

looking forward to that new Plaid

:catsalute:  

Karsten Pflum

Xoop

CN

Hiele

Wisp

still hoping for RWD - vol.2 this year  :sorcerer: 

Some new Bewwip wold be awesome.

That 7" on Occult Research is so good!

I'm looking forward to the new Lee Gamble album. I'd love to see something new from Wagon Christ, Piper Spray, Carpet Patrol.

oh duh I forgot he's got the new album/3EPs thing coming next year. curious to see what it's going to be like.

And just remembered holy other was meant to have new album out early this year.. wonder what happened to that? Hopefully sees the light of day at somepoint

Don't remember if I'd heard about that being on the way but would definitely be into more Holy Other whenever.

I'm looking forward to the new Lee Gamble album. I'd love to see something new from Wagon Christ, Piper Spray, Carpet Patrol.

oh duh I forgot he's got the new album/3EPs thing coming next year. curious to see what it's going to be like.

Don't remember if I'd heard about that being on the way but would definitely be into more Holy Other whenever.

Fuck it was actually 2017! Time flys and still no sign of it.. Holy other where art thou?

http://www.gorillavsbear.net/holy-other-shares-new-music-at-london-fashion-week/

I thought Sisters of Mercy were contractually unable to release new albums.

You're correct. Pretty sure Eldritch waged a war against his record company and of course the record company won. 

I'm sure he also mentioned he could do a crowdfunded project (he wants a million pounds I think before stepping inside of a studio). I'm quite sure he would get that, as Sisters fans are loyal, but he seems to me to bottle it. Maybe that band are best left shrouded in cobwebs in my mind. 

Quite sure they play live regularly and still sell out places like The Roundhouse, but I'm wary of revisiting great things that are well past their prime. 

Recycling is important; I'll just lazily reuse last year's wishlist :

Dear Santa,

Thanks for the MoM and MBM I'm sure are already on their way.
I sure wouldn't mind a new Seefeel, a Beatrice Dillon LP, some fresh Foxtrott?
Also, wouldn't a Pauline Oliveros boxset be sensible and timely?

Thanks,

Archived