• Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever Aphex decides to plop in the Bleepstore

Braids LP4

Grimes LP5

Yohuna LP2

Holly Herndon LP3

The triumphant return of zvλd

Another Rolando full-length (tho pretty stoked about the analogical eps too)

The Stereolab reunion tour leading to another record

The Doves reunion show(s) leading to another record

Anna von Hausswolff coming back to the US after cancelling this year's tour

I could probably keep going but those are the highlights.

Aside from anything new from the 'phex and the 'chre (and finally SP's rave n bass archives, one can dream), my wishlist 2019:

Hiele

Ssaliva

TCF

Jam City

MBV

True Widow

that FKA Twigs x OPN LP they teased a couple of years ago

Rrose

a whole LP like Barker's Debiasing

oh and me

A Lanark Artefakt LP would be amazing as well. Really looking forward Lee Gamble's as well.

Anything from Ekster and KNIVES too.

Hoping a massive load of those wicked Tape Tracks to AFX bleepstore / SC so basically

Whatever Aphex decides to plop in the Bleepstore

...not anymore holding my breath for MfM though. SAW 1.5/ SAW I with bonus tracks could happen if R&S decides so, but maybe not.

Hopefully a big bunch of new Royal Subsonic Consortium mixes (cough cough downloadable preferably). And like every year I'm going to buy anything that Jodey poops. Oh and Beau Wanzer bandcamp and new/old adds to Hellboii bandcamp. Other than those not expecting much. Actually most thrilled for the possibility of finding all that wicked stuff I don't even have a clue yet. Just there waiting to be found.

Aside from anything new from the 'phex and the 'chre (and finally SP's rave n bass archives, one can dream), my wishlist 2019:

Hiele

Ssaliva

TCF

Jam City

MBV

True Widow

that FKA Twigs x OPN LP they teased a couple of years ago

Rrose

a whole LP like Barker's Debiasing

oh and me

A Lanark Artefakt LP would be amazing as well. Really looking forward Lee Gamble's as well.

Anything from Ekster and KNIVES too.

New Nil of course !

Sisters of Mercy

But that dark train left the station a long time ago. And now lies rotting and covered in cobwebs. Sometimes I visit a gothic train station in my dreams, full of ancient steam engines and smoke and mist. And there's a long lost sound echoing like distant waves (like when you put your ear to a big seashell). Always reminds my of The Sister of Mercy. Maybe Vision Thing showed Eldritch power was waning, and maybe he did the right thing.

Boards of Canada

Last time I dreamt about them, me and them (The Brothers) were hunting supernatural Polar Bears with crossbows out on some ice floe. I didn't see anything rotting or see any cobwebs. So I think their train is still running. Slowly.

Skee Mask

I haven't dreamt about Skee Mask just yet. 

I've had a good beer today, that's true.

Seefeel (in hope, even just an EP)

More realistic:

Grimes

Next batch of AE_Live soundboards ('15 NA)

A few others like FlyLo, The Roots and Pearl Jam are likely (and well overdue), but I'm not really into them as current acts anymore, highly unlikely to fork out, would take acclaim to draw me in.

2018 had a lot of long-awaited returns and awesomeness, so I'm fairly chill with 2019. Surprise me basically. '89, '99 & '09 were all a bit meh, so '19 might have to buck the decade-ending whimper trend.

The next Efdemin album, which has just been announced.

3 flawless LPs and a stunning mix in 2018, hopefully he can't go wrong.

That guy's studio is drool-worthy

https://inverted-audio.com/feature/in-the-studio-with-efdemin/

Really like his last album, need to check out the other stuff he's done some day. Which leads me to the point of I'm not too concerned with new shit coming out, I'm sure some good things will happen. Only ones I know of at the moment are a new Hum album (I said this last year but apparently they're about done recording so hopefully it'll actually be out in 2019)...new Tool and....

Next batch of AE_Live soundboards ('15 NA)

I'd also lose my shit if ildjarn or xanopticon would rise from the grave and release an album so God if you read this pliss make it happen. your pal Ooze xxxo

I saw Xanopticon play live last weekend and asked him before he went on if anything new will ever be released. He said something new/old is being compiled possibly for Hymen, maybe 2019?

Remember when MBV said they would release something in 2018...

Kevin said in a recent interview that the 2018 release was originally going to be 2 EPs and now it has expanded to 2 LPs or something... It's gonna take longer at any rate.

I've talked to Mark & a 2-tracker may be released soonish with new tour versions of some classics... And apparently there is a lot of new material but he is having trouble figuring out how it'll all fit together into a coherent release or series of releases.

I've talked to Mark & a 2-tracker may be released soonish with new tour versions of some classics... And apparently there is a lot of new material but he is having trouble figuring out how it'll all fit together into a coherent release or series of releases.

Tks muchly! thrilled to get an idea of where they are at, feel more optimistic now.

Archived