IGNORED

Sinistrail Sentinel ?

- unwatmm -

• 4 weeks later...

The music video was pretty neat, but, and I hate to say this, since I don't know if I've ever felt this way about anything else of theirs, it feels like it's clearly an outtake from the NTS Sessions cutting room floor

The music video was pretty neat, but, and I hate to say this, since I don't know if I've ever felt this way about anything else of theirs, it feels like it's clearly an outtake from the NTS Sessions cutting room floor

I can see that a bit, and don't throw ashtrays at me for this, but there's a bit of a PC game survival horror/sci-fi sort of vibe to it (which is not a complement from my perspective). Some of One-Six has that kind of thing running through it as well, and I have to put in some effort not to let unpleasant associations win.

Bruhs it's like in the movement in every ae_live set just before the bees (or w/e someone here called it) but yeah I agree with the general sentiment, nice 'n all but not like we're all gonna be gushing over it in 5 years tiem.

also lol @ squatpushka 

Archived