IGNORED

Unknown Artist - 6-9-12-13

gated

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aphex's confirmed Soundcloud Account commented on two Brainwaltzera Soundcloud Account tracks (RDJ has only done this once again on another account he follows)...and then both accounts started uploading new songs

bwe has its own sound.

i don't even think bwe sounds like richard. there's no way it's richard. there are many artists revered by watmm who approximate richard's styles and sounds much much more closely.

I agree with this mostly - so why tag their music as being by uziq and afx?

Other than to get hits/traffic that were not earned by his/her own sound. This is nothing new and not something unique to bwe anyways, lots of artists have done it. Thin veil of mystery suggesting it might be one of the featured artists in this forum.

Afx kind of did it himself in a way with the tuss stuff.

So... if that trick worked and they got attention why not? 

Because pretending your music is by another very well established artist artist to generate traffic is unethical.

That's like a rapper tagging all his stuff as being by Kanye. 

Anyway, I don't want to argue with you guys sorry.

You guys can keep buying and enjoying it. I'm sure it's deece music on its own but it will take me a bit to get past that marketing trick. 

In the name of Meta someone should allude to anonymously being Roy of the Ravers.

flol. But in all seriousness actually that's another great example. 

Because pretending your music is by another very well established artist artist to generate traffic is unethical.

i think it was just fucking around. 

I think whoever they are should stop with the manufactured mystery hype thing and just be themselves and sell their music that way. 

I might buy it that way.  :music:  :beer:

i think they're just another internet artist who doesn't publish personal details. this is that

i don't think bwe is pretending to be richard, or plausibly richard. i think they're just another internet artist who doesn't publish personal details. they seem to be friends with richard. they seem to have been fucking around with watmm.

Quite possible (I trust your judgement tbh!) and if that ends up being the case I would genuinely apologize for misinterpreting it.

bwe has its own sound.

i don't even think bwe sounds like richard. there's no way it's richard. there are many artists revered by watmm who approximate richard's styles and sounds much much more closely.

I agree with this mostly - so why tag their music as being by uziq and afx?

Other than to get hits/traffic that were not earned by his/her own sound. This is nothing new and not something unique to bwe anyways, lots of artists have done it. Thin veil of mystery suggesting it might be one of the featured artists in this forum.

Afx kind of did it himself in a way with the tuss stuff.

there's too much music and producers nowadays it's hard to stand out. So... if that trick worked and they got attention why not?

spot the youtuber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

who can say who is brainwaltzera?

https://www.discogs.com/Unknown-Artist-TOPP001/release/11305992

https://m.soundcloud.com/mis-bit

I think he's from somewhere in the balkans, possibly macedonia. The anonimity is kinda lame and a distractio to the music. But i do understand not wanting to have your name out there. IDM fans do have a tendency to be a bit obnouxious :D

I don't think he ever intended to be associated with afx or any other artist, tagging his soundcloudtracks was just done for the meme/exposure (remember those fake tuss acounts) I don't get why some seem to think he is a well known artist, his music does have a unique caracter I haven't heard anywhere else

• 1 month later...

Archived