IGNORED

Aphex or Squarepusher - blabla

vertsk8er419

Uploader on how he found this version of what has been popularly dubbed "Reconstruction" :

I stumbled on a link by accident looking for tunes about 6 years ago, the link has gone now. It was just a list of about 300 tunes just text on a white screen, i originally thought they were all aphex but  most of them were by EOD, and vocal jokey tracks written as the tuss. I'm not really one to post other peoples stuff but they'd been sat on my hard drive for so long i thought I may as well

remake by eod? this is the best version i've heard yet and it only has 539 views

oops this isn't "recontruction" best version here: 

it's a version of this track, original version here:

those are different tracks, imo. not the same. the blabla from you first post sounds like a recontruction of #15

the "reconstruction" track is a completely different track. great track as well, btw. but a diff one nonetheless

First, and foremost:

#2 and #15 were released as fake Analord 10 back in 2005.

And #15 is still one of the most stunning piece of music I've ever heard.

oops this isn't "recontruction" best version here: 

it's a version of this track, original version here:

those are different tracks, imo. not the same. the blabla from you first post sounds like a recontruction of #15

the "reconstruction" track is a completely different track. great track as well, btw. but a diff one nonetheless

yes i know, this was explained in my post you quoted. i was saying "blabla" is an edit of unreleased Track #15, posted by Nil and NOT reconstruction,i just confused the two somehow

but i still think it's interesting that" blabla", to me anyways, totally sounds like an EOD version of unreleased Warp 20 track #15......

lets just completely disagree in such a way that we force a couple of people to release some tunes the prove whats what!

'both' tracks should see release imminently! or else ima gonna reconstruct something ;D

Archived