Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

A subscription is required in order to post, reply to posts, start topics, search, and other features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

To sign up for a subscription package, click your user name in the upper right, and choose "Client Area". Then, choose a package that suits your needs.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

New Message from Richard on Reddit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 slate

slate

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Joined 01-October 14
  • Interests:Drukqs

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:18 AM

Deciphered message from Reddit account "AFXhypeman_OFFICIAL", the same account that posted clues before Collapse was released: 

hello guys, girls and trannies, just checking in to announce there will be some totally new aphex twin custom official limited edition dentures for sale soon. so vexing!

also in the pipeline is the long-awaited "selected ambient works 1.5" metal cassette, cd, vomit-tinted vinyl and manual ciphers (fuck digitals, analog only, baby). available for download by kind legal agreeement from r+s records international via mail order on march 5th, 2019.

finally, while you're at it, sign up for the upcoming korg "selected ambient works  3"-themed lush 25 keys rompler kickstarter with weirdcore designed interface print! synth programmeded by my chinky mate tatsuo mcwhatshisface. street date is july 5th 2019, will be offered with optional 3 months limited warranty, power supply sold seperately.

check out my lush aphex twin website for the official announcements, i don't have any strong feelings about you stupid twits so i wanted you to be the 1st to know.

joyrex is a cunt, reddit sucks donkey dick, you're being brainwashed by chemtrails. have a happy 2019 and get cracking you slags!

eternally yours in prism and bitches, pritchard b slams

Edited by Herr Jan, 27 December 2018 - 06:58 AM.
no

#2 donquixote

donquixote

Recently Joined

• Supporting Member
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 31-May 18

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:24 AM

Wooooop wooooop wooooop

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

#3 MIXL2

MIXL2

Owl of Minerva

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,675 posts
  • 96 topics
  • Joined 08-August 12
  • Interests:muziq & maths

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:41 AM

pritchard b slams please fuck my ass

#4 span

span

i want to be ban

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,763 posts
  • 83 topics
  • Joined 25-November 10

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:49 AM

i refuse to belive aphex is this much of an edgy cunt

#5 span

span

i want to be ban

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,763 posts
  • 83 topics
  • Joined 25-November 10

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:52 AM

just looking at the incredibly accurate clues this guy dropped around the time of the collapse billboards

hx1jWrE.png