Guardian is a life style blog with occasional big stories

Times is a boring middle England rag

Ft is pricey as fuck

Same with Bloomberg...

Nyt just hates on trump all day...

Who subscribes to these dying breeds?

Guess people just use twitter and Reddit

Or worse Facebook and Instagram

Pretty sure there's room for interesting, well-written newspaper, whatever you're looking for. People are starting to understand how social networks compromised their access to impartial information and I really think trustworthy sources of information have an important role to play in our society right now.

Newspaper also have to deal with an insanely competitive market so I guess that some quality should arise from all this mess.

NYT, Guardian, a Dutch paper and finally the Correspondent.

If the last one sounds unfamiliar: https://thecorrespondent.com/. Which is interesting as it mostly ignores the current hypes and reports on stuff that's going on and has been going on for a while. (which makes it a more useful subject). Consider it a tip. The English version is pretty new though. So not sure where that will be going.

Quit your job. Eat nothing but raw produce. Give advice to the children, for they are our future. Give your possessions to homeless people, even if they pawn it all for crack. That's their journey, man. This is yours and you've never been more ready. Set your sights on a missionary trip to remote islands near The Maldives. Stop thinking, start doing. Brew kombucha and give yourself, friends and neighbors colonic cleanses with it, as Christ would have wished. Do volunteer work wearing historically accurate colonial pilgrim attire and speak as loudly as possible to show your seriousness in the way you conduct yourself. Above all, masturbate in a hot air balloon while candy flipping

Subscribe to life. Follow me on this voyage to the self you never imagined. 

Quit your job. Eat nothing but raw produce. Give advice to the children, for they are our future. Give your possessions to homeless people, even if they pawn it all for crack. That's their journey, man. This is yours and you've never been more ready. Set your sights on a missionary trip to remote islands near The Maldives. Stop thinking, start doing. Brew kombucha and give yourself, friends and neighbors colonic cleanses with it, as Christ would have wished. Do volunteer work wearing historically accurate colonial pilgrim attire and speak as loudly as possible to show your seriousness in the way you conduct yourself. Above all, masturbate in a hot air balloon while candy flipping

Subscribe to life. Follow me on this voyage to the self you never imagined. 

i'm down..

also, i can't read. 

I only subscribe to one newspaper. All their articles are pretty lengthy and extremely well written. Plus, their articles about other stuff than war and politics.

Name? Don't worry you'll be mightily judged I'm sure.

I only subscribe to one newspaper. All their articles are pretty lengthy and extremely well written. Plus, their articles about other stuff than war and politics.

It’s a Danish newspaper sooooo... ;)

It’s a Danish newspaper sooooo... ;)

Damn can't judge u

Alongside a local rag for my city, I also I subscribe to the Economist, dirty elitist centrist dad that I am. Not a newspaper, but I rely on it for most of my world news. The Economist is fortnightly, and I really like reading news stories that have a slightly detatched, higher-order view of the situation

Archived