IGNORED

Jega - Spectrum 2

New tracks would be interesting hear. It’s been pretty much 10 years since Variance so wondering how his style might have changed and how he might approach making a sequel to Spectrum, will there be a load of drum and bass style tracks again?

Edited by Guest

New tracks would be interesting hear. It’s been pretty much 10 years since Variance so wondering how his style might have changed and how he might approach making a sequel to Spectrum, will there be a load of drum and bass style tracks again?

I would love if this is a straight up sequel, new tracks. I can't complain either way because I really enjoy Spectrum to this day. But like you said, would be interesting to see how his approach has changed.

Still listening to 1995... so this will be interesting to see what he considers Spectrum 2 material.

And then Mike P had been talking about Planet Mu doing their own Jega archival album after Skam’s 1995. I wonder if that is this Spectrum 2, like other tracks from that era.

Still listening to 1995... so this will be interesting to see what he considers Spectrum 2 material.

And then Mike P had been talking about Planet Mu doing their own Jega archival album after Skam’s 1995. I wonder if that is this Spectrum 2, like other tracks from that era.

I’m all for this.

I’m all for this.

I'd love to hear alternates/outtakes of tracks from Spectrum like Pitbull

• Like 1

Could be. It would be great to hear new material, but his older stuff still kicks ass!

• 6 months later...

So......yeah......it's um, July now? It's all good. Maybe this cat is chillin with Dave Monolith. No judgement. It's not like we preordered it and then they dropped off the face of the flat earth or anything.

• Like 1