IGNORED

Jega - Spectrum 2

Basically, Jega has always been "I'll see ya when I see ya". Recall that "Variance" was supposed to come out in like 2004 or something but it made it to Soulseek and he got pissed. It didn't ultimately surface until 2009. So as far as "Spectrum 2", give it a 5-10 year leeway

Damn yo this passed me by. Still got Jega Spectrum on vinyl. Totally excellent and underrated record. I highly rate his material around the Spectrum era - it was super lush. Spectrum is one of my favourite records period!!! So hyped for this especially if its material from when Spectrum was originally released. 

3 hours ago, dr lopez said:

remember when he made that robo-motorcycle movie lol

I've been planning to make something similar for the last ten years, but all practical effects, based on Richard Devine's Cautella. It'll be smashing when it's done. Catch me back in ten years :P

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...

Soo.. this ever happening?  I figure if they had a front cover to the album that it was nearly done yet that was a year ago.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:28 AM, kiya said:

Soo.. this ever happening?  I figure if they had a front cover to the album that it was nearly done yet that was a year ago.

not even Planet Mu seems to know.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...