IGNORED

pendulu hv moda

Lachesi

• 5 months later...

words cant describe how much i love this track.  elseq has certainly grown for me over the years as an incredible era in their ouevre, but this one in particular is god-tier.  next next next level ae

Edited by markedone
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

I still don't think I've heard it loud enough which is a shame really. Must happen, someone needs to drop it in a massive soundsystem and lots of people need to be there losing their shit.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

this is awesome. new reverb w/inspirations from this track. this quote is from michael hetrick who is part of Unfiltered Audio:

There's a lot to the MIDI performance of this plugin. A lot of my requests during development came out of my listening to Autechre's Elseq, especially "pendulu hv moda". I talk about this a bit in an upcoming interview video that should be published soon. The essential part is that you can map two MIDI keys, one to temporarily mute the reverb, the other to kill the reverb's buffer contents. Additionally, the pitch and mod wheels can target two other parameters. One use case that I keep going to is opening the Decay up with one wheel, and then tapping the kill switch to abruptly silence the blooming tail.

the reverb is available to plug in alliance subscribers for now but will be available to all in a week or something. it was developed over 3-4 years w/BT. 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/unfiltered_audio_tails.html

Unfiltered-Audio-TAILS-Carousel-2-a8961f

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 3/31/2022 at 8:38 AM, ignatius said:

this is awesome. new reverb w/inspirations from this track. this quote is from michael hetrick who is part of Unfiltered Audio:

the reverb is available to plug in alliance subscribers for now but will be available to all in a week or something. it was developed over 3-4 years w/BT. 

this is sweet, the way they use reverb has been such a fascinating aspect of their sound, especially over the last decade. So many tracks that give you the feeling of being in a space that's constantly morphing or blinking in and out of existence or something.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

elseq-1 remains my favorite of the five, and I think that largely owes to the back-to-back interplay between 13xO step and this track.

Edited by mTesc
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 5:38 PM, ignatius said:

Unfiltered-Audio-TAILS-Carousel-2-a8961f

Latest UA plugins don't have their gorgeous param. modulation system any more. WHY.

On 4/26/2022 at 11:09 PM, WurstPLUS said:

Latest UA plugins don't have their gorgeous param. modulation system any more. WHY.

different focus/price etc. i guess.  he addressed this somewhere on line i think.  

they do have a drum synth they're working on for sometime next year.  some other things for release later this year

• Thanks 1