Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

A subscription is required in order to post, reply to posts, start topics, search, and other features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

To sign up for a subscription package, click your user name in the upper right, and choose "Client Area". Then, choose a package that suits your needs.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Loomer - Architect : modular MIDI toolkit and music production environment (macOS, Windows, and Linux)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nil

Nil

in Collapsing Space

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • 31 topics
  • Joined 03-June 10
  • SoundCloud URL:http://soundcloud.com/nilhartman

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:38 AM

architect_lrg1.png

I'll simply post the link to its beta / thread on kvr:

https://www.kvraudio...?f=141&t=517474

Basically, Architect is a modular MIDI sequencer halfway between max and Numerology. And soon with an optional tracker-interface (according to its dev, it's almost done but needs some polishing).

I'm simply blown away by this thing. Just give it a try really, it's incredibly intuitive, deep and flexible. Dead-stable and mature too.

I barely ever use audio during production and am seriously planing to use Architect exclusively soonish. I'll still mix using Reaper I guess, but as I've always wished for a sequencer that would combine what I like in Live, Numerology and Renoise, I feel like it's the right tool for me.

From what I've gathered reading the aforementioned Architect's topic, you should feel right at home if you're experienced with max and/or PD. 

#2 Oscar

Oscar

Professional Internet User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • 16 topics
  • Joined 17-November 05

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:19 AM

Holy shit, this is amazing. I'm also in the Renoise/Numerology camp. This is fucking incredible.