IGNORED

Loomer - Architect : modular MIDI toolkit and music production environment (macOS, Windows, and Linux)

Nil

architect_lrg1.png

I'll simply post the link to its beta / thread on kvr:

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=517474

Basically, Architect is a modular MIDI sequencer halfway between max and Numerology. And soon with an optional tracker-interface (according to its dev, it's almost done but needs some polishing).

I'm simply blown away by this thing. Just give it a try really, it's incredibly intuitive, deep and flexible. Dead-stable and mature too.

I barely ever use audio during production and am seriously planing to use Architect exclusively soonish. I'll still mix using Reaper I guess, but as I've always wished for a sequencer that would combine what I like in Live, Numerology and Renoise, I feel like it's the right tool for me.

From what I've gathered reading the aforementioned Architect's topic, you should feel right at home if you're experienced with max and/or PD. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've always wanted to try Numerology, but don't have any macOS computer.. Definitely will have a look at this.
Should note that you can just get the free edition and all you'll miss is patch loading.

Archived