IGNORED

testpattern3

Guest 1KB

Guest disco_epilepsy

i made this track not too long ago - so i thought "i'm going to post this on watmm"

CLICK HERE

give it a listen

(look, i won't really punch your face if you don't check it out. i just said that to act tough on the internet)

Guest The Aztec Mystic

Its not bad, I like some of the delay lines, but it sounds too digital and clean, its well produced though. BiT Vangelis-y

Yeah, like I'm no great composer myself but this is like listening to a soundtrack of sailboats taking off in a race..without the video...the programming sounds alright...the bassdrum is too bassy for a regular 2.1 PC speaker system made by altec lansing....you're good at what you want to do but I got nothing to look at but your post while I'm reviewing this piece

nice job though

Guest disco_epilepsy
the bassdrum is too bassy for a regular 2.1 PC speaker system made by altec lansing....

actually that's what i have cause i can't afford anything better

Guest Josefmcb
Its not bad, I like some of the delay lines, but it sounds too digital and clean, its well produced though. BiT 80s tv theme

did you ever play skyroads on the pc? reminds me of the tunes on that except with drums

Guest disco_epilepsy

I just looked up skyroads, thinking that the name was familiar, and yes indeed I used to play it heaps! I don't remember the music from it though

Pretty nice track actually! I agree with what the mystical one said in that it does sound a bit too clean, especially towards the start when there's just the one or two synths playing, it does seem to stand out.. maybe a really subtle distortion/saturation or something like that might roughen it up a bit, not sure though. Other than that this was pretty enjoyable... I liked it when the drums kicked in, it wasn't what I was expecting.

Archived