IGNORED

Mira calix - utopia

d-a-m-o

Have you seen her twitter feed? She’s a bit obsessed with the eu referendum result. Get over it love.

Lol, made me check. There's absolutely nothing wrong with political activism but it's kinda next level I have to agree.

On-topic: first track is actually quite pleasing! Looking fwd to the other tracks!

Not sure I've ever really liked any Calix I've ever heard but that's a nice little track

How is that even possible

How does one not like Mira Calix?

Well, I have liked Mira but never really gotten too deep into her older stuff.  But this track is promising for sure.

Have you seen her twitter feed? She’s a bit obsessed with the eu referendum result. Get over it love.

the fuck?

'get over it love'

she's apologized to her twitter followers many times for all the brexit news. it's kinda hilarious. in between all that she posts a lot about the exhibitions she's doing and work related to dance companies and stuff. glad she has something new coming out. the track in that video is dope. looking forward to the ep/ 

Archived