IGNORED

This Time with Alan Patridge

hello spiral

I really want a well-done infographic of every single appearance of Alan in chronological order. starting from on the hour through to this one. the world needs it. I would love to do a full run of alan, not dissimilar to watching every bond film back to back in my static caravan.

not an infographic but this is a seemingly very comprehensive start https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Partridge#Appearances

int it

and Brexit, Partidge on Brexit too, let them go deep, deep into the murky waters

those who could commision something as good as a Chris Morris plot seem to have lost their bottle, why would they when there's Michael McIntyre & all those outstanding panel shows, you know, pwoper culture

wish Chris Morris would do something on social media and its multifarious knobheads.

Nathan Barley was kinda like that, but way before social media got even more out of control

Yeah. Crazy to consider but Youtube launched in the same week that Nathan Barley was premiering on tv.

that's true, NB kind of pointed the way. but yeah, that was before Instagram and streaming and career 'influencers'.

Edited by usagi

sorry to spoil your Alan Partridge big gay gangbang

I can see your all in love with The Partridge. Every time I go for a beer with some old friends (twice a year at best because one of them has FOUR kids, the other has three, just imagine the fucking chaos, and I buy all the fucking beer) I have to sit and endure a fucking Partridge banter.

So they do the Partridge banter, then I (all mystical and hardnosed) tell them I watched the whole of Alan Partridge volume 1 on vhs and never laughed once. 

It#s true you fucking arsehole, I watched every episode and sat there, fucking bored and fucking serious. Who is this cunt? Pertridge.

Fuck him and fuck you. Partrridge is a cunt.

It#s true you fucking arsehole, I watched every episode and sat there, fucking bored and fucking serious. Who is this cunt? Pertridge.

The man has spoken....I thought I actually enjoyed Partridge but nope apparently I was wrong.

I can see your all in love with The Partridge. Every time I go for a beer with some old friends (twice a year at best because one of them has FOUR kids, the other has three, just imagine the fucking chaos, and I buy all the fucking beer) I have to sit and endure a fucking Partridge banter.

So they do the Partridge banter, then I (all mystical and hardnosed) tell them I watched the whole of Alan Partridge volume 1 on vhs and never laughed once.

Dude, you need to stop drinking.

So they do the Partridge banter, then I (all mystical and hardnosed) tell them I watched the whole of Alan Partridge volume 1 on vhs and never laughed once. 

congrats for your 6th consecutive Worst Post of the Year award, and it's only january

So they do the Partridge banter, then I (all mystical and hardnosed) tell them I watched the whole of Alan Partridge volume 1 on vhs and never laughed once.

Dude, you need to stop drinking.

But Dude it's jolly good fun (drinking)

But I must admit I have no recollection of writing that post (only the little speech cloud symbol revealed the truth)

Please enjoy the rest of this thread gentlemen 

• 1 month later...

It had its moments, it’s very cringe even by Partridge standards. I thought after the way it ended it would be a one off, do you know how many episodes there will be? Lynn describing the host looking like someone she saw outside a train station was oddly terrifying.