Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

A subscription is required in order to post, reply to posts, start topics, search, and other features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

To sign up for a subscription package, click your user name in the upper right, and choose "Client Area". Then, choose a package that suits your needs.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

- - - - -

Feedback for track "Orgel"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zoix

zoix

Recently Joined

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • 29 topics
  • Joined 11-April 14
  • Steam:zoix941

Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:18 PM

What's your opinion on this track? Using lot's of organ sounds.

I wanted to keep the track short and to the point. Does it feel to short and that more things should happen?

Listen on Soundcloud.com

#2 worms

worms

aciiiiiiiiiiiiiied

• Supporting Member
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • 62 topics
  • Joined 05-June 18
  • SoundCloud URL:www.soundcloud.com/bran1983
  • Interests:acid

Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

I Like the dub fx in the background. Sounds like something mysterious from a tv show. The length is fine imo.

#3 Drum Up

Drum Up

• Supporting Member
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Joined 13-January 19
  • Interests:60 Hz, 12 - 20 kHz

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:38 AM

Sweet. Really like the reverb on the rim shot. The length was just right for me, and the way you harmonized that melody after the first transition was tops. Definitely would have liked to hear that sound from 2:05 - 2:07 again, though, maybe in the outro. By the way, was the melody just detuned or were you messing about with some alternate tunings there? Had a SAW II vibe. 

#4 zoix

zoix

Recently Joined

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • 29 topics
  • Joined 11-April 14

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:56 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Sweet. Really like the reverb on the rim shot. The length was just right for me, and the way you harmonized that melody after the first transition was tops. Definitely would have liked to hear that sound from 2:05 - 2:07 again, though, maybe in the outro. By the way, was the melody just detuned or were you messing about with some alternate tunings there? Had a SAW II vibe.

No detuning done by me at least. I'm using the Union Chapel Organ from Spitfire Audio, but not the organ itself rather the synth and sound design stuff they send along with it.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

#5 UnaPeaks

UnaPeaks

• Knob Twiddlers
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • 1 topics
  • Joined 02-January 19
  • SoundCloud URL:https://soundcloud.com/unapeaks

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:38 PM

Really moody track with that subby drone running all the way through and the reverbs you've used. Ye the length is right for me, it already flows very nicely!

#6 zoix

zoix

Recently Joined

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • 29 topics
  • Joined 11-April 14

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:19 AM

Really moody track with that subby drone running all the way through and the reverbs you've used. Ye the length is right for me, it already flows very nicely!

Thanks!