IGNORED

36 - Fade To Grey

brisk

Visage 36 - Fade To Grey

A Strangely Isolated Place

TJlugAb.jpg

2xLP trans yellow vinyl + bonus CD on A Strangely Isolated Place. 451 copies.

Bandcamp (USA shipping/initial stock sold out)

Juno (EU/ROTW, Available on release day)

Juno link has 2 min samples of all the tracks, for people who want to spoil it for themselves!

Cheers all x

I was just thinking it is time for a new 36! Already sold out??

Initial USA allocation is sold out direct, but the label will likely have a handful more copies on release day. n5MD has a few now too, for people in the USA who don't want to risk it.

After that, a few other stores may have a handful of copies and the rest will be sold/distributed by Juno in the UK. They're actually really good for international shipping too, so if you're outside Europe, you'll still pay pretty reasonable shipping prices from them.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

The vinyl is sold out at the main stores now, so thank you to the people who bought it. Boomkat will have some copies this week, so that'll likely be the best chance to get a copy if you missed it.

Check here for easy links to all the streaming/digital sites and maybe a spare copy of the vinyl if you're quick https://asip.lnk.to/asipv01336

This is so damn good. Soul Boundary is killing me. What is on the CD, different mixes?

The CD is a series of track-by-track "reinterpretations" of the tracks on the vinyl, in a seamlessly mixed format. I think "reinterpretations" is almost an understatement. It's even more ambient and drifting than the original, effectively an entirely new album in addition to the main one. It's brilliant.

Archived