IGNORED

Win Two Tickets To See Aphex Twin in New York City

Joyrex

How is this working Joyrex? Are you just going to pick "best" response based solely on how a post makes you feel? Compassionate grounds? or will you just pick a user at random? Will chaosmachine be there to confirm it was totally random and you didn't tracey flick this one?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is this working Joyrex? Are you just going to pick "best" response based solely on how a post makes you feel? Compassionate grounds? or will you just pick a user at random? Will chaosmachine be there to confirm it was totally random and you didn't tracey flick this one?

Think he's gonna use this equation:

https://wikimedia.org/api/rest_v1/media/math/render/svg/4f67ba93832640203cdcb7a7ba1c09ca135f0293

As I mentioned, the winner(s) will be picked at random - what I plan on doing is taking all the posters' names from the thread, and either old-school pick from a bucket/hat with names printed on strips of paper, or get all fancy and use some program off the interwebs to choose a random name from the entries.

As mentioned, in the case of the initial winner only needing one ticket, a second winner will be picked in the same method. Capiche?

As I mentioned, the winner(s) will be picked at random - what I plan on doing is taking all the posters' names from the thread, and either old-school pick from a bucket/hat with names printed on strips of paper, or get all fancy and use some program off the interwebs to choose a random name from the entries.

As mentioned, in the case of the initial winner only needing one ticket, a second winner will be picked in the same method. Capiche?

You can take me out of the running, I got a ticket in the pre-sale.

You can take me out of the running, I got a ticket in the pre-sale.

Noted, and thanks for letting me know!

I would like to attend the Brooklyn show because I've enjoyed RDJ's music for many years but I've never seen him perform in person. AND I live in Brooklyn only a few miles from the venue. Unfortunately I missed the pre-sale earlier today because it sold out so quickly. Thank you Joyrex and WATMM for the opportunity to win some tickets!

Like most people, I have never had to the opportunity to experience RDJ live and the chance to see him in my home town and not in a festival environment is once in a lifetime.

I don't have any preference as far as what I'd like to hear. The recent live videos (particularly Field Day) show that anything is possible and everything will be great. With that said, I'd love to hear him explore material off of Collapse. That record has been in constant rotation at my house since its release and is definitely among my favorite Aphex releases (on par with the classic 90s I dare say). I feel like there is still so much more he can do with it.

Anyway, thank you for the chance at this. Im still going to try for tix through the BV presale and if not there, the general sale. Should I get tickets, I'll let ya know here. Good luck everyone! 

Hi,

I live in Maine and this will probably be the sole chance to see AFX live in my lifetime. I tried to get tickets in the pre-sale but they were sold out already.

I had an account previously, it was dormant for a long time and I'm guessing truncated. I've been lurking for years. Aphexs music changed my life, got me into music production, and overall set me on the right path. Thanks Richard :)

Like most people, I have never had to the opportunity to experience RDJ live and the chance to see him in my home town and not in a festival environment is once in a lifetime.

I don't have any preference as far as what I'd like to hear. The recent live videos (particularly Field Day) show that anything is possible and everything will be great. With that said, I'd love to hear him explore material off of Collapse. That record has been in constant rotation at my house since its release and is definitely among my favorite Aphex releases (on par with the classic 90s I dare say). I feel like there is still so much more he can do with it.

Anyway, thank you for the chance at this. Im still going to try for tix through the BV presale and if not there, the general sale. Should I get tickets, I'll let ya know here. Good luck everyone! 

Hi,

I live in Maine and this will probably be the sole chance to see AFX live in my lifetime. I tried to get tickets in the pre-sale but they were sold out already.

I had an account previously, it was dormant for a long time and I'm guessing truncated. I've been lurking for years. Aphexs music changed my life, got me into music production, and overall set me on the right path. Thanks Richard :)

readtherules:)

don't add me to the contest please

oh hell ya! missed the drop this morning like the space cadet I am. I said after the DFN show that I'd go to any show in NA without question, then coachella was hyped and ultimately announced; gutted. AFX, NYC say no more!

Aw man what awesome timing! I would love to not only see new york, but Aphex Twin? Live? Would blow my little mind! I don't even know what I'd want him to play - whatever he felt like! I'd give him a high five for sure

In afx press release style:

LPG started at the beginning and when he was over 12 years, but for no reason. It's beautiful. thank you

Archived